• More than 4+ years of work experience in the field of Advance Revit Architecture.
• More than 12+ years of credible work experience in the field of AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of International codes, standards and regulatory guidelines.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment or independently with minimum supervision.
• Familiar in Advanced Revit modeling, AutoCAD 2014 to 2018, Microstation-v8, Photoshop & Microsoft Office.
• Designing the drawing for appropriate services.
• Preparation of detailed shop drawings with all standard details.
• Preparation of Builders work details, as built drawings, sections with all other services with the help of Revit software.
• Conversant to prepare equipment general arrangements (GA), isometrics, sections, elevations, plans,
• Review design plans, prepare shop drawings, and detail drawings for Swimming pools, Fountains, High raise buildings, Residential Villas, drawings with high quality of standards as per municipality approval and submitting them for Consultant approval.
• Prepare Builder’s work drawing like Masonry work, Wall and slab openings (With Mechanical and Electrical Services like HVAC, Cabling systems, Ceiling fixtures), and Tiling works.
• Prepare Reflected ceiling plan, detail section views and spot detailed drawings (Coordination with all MEP services).
• Prepare Coordination drawings.
• Checking the drawings produced by others.
• Ensures the accuracy and high quality of drawing works.
• Assisting Project Engineers to complete the job in target time.
• Preparing Architectural details for Swimming pools, Water fountains, Reception room, Master bedrooms, toiletries and Kitchens.
• Preparing AS Built drawing as per site installation & inspection.
BIM TECHNICIAN cum SENIOR CAD DRAFTSMAN
BESIX GROUP OF COMPANY
Apr 2016 –
3 yrs 4 mos Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Working as an Revit technician in this Deep tunneling Project which includes complete set of drawings such as Dubai Municipality Submission for approval, Site Location plan with details, trial pit details by collecting information from site surveys, Design details, and Complete Details of Utilities such as Sewerage, Storm water, irrigation, Dusup, Etisalat, Du, Enoc services. Preparing shop drawings for to get NOC from DM and site installation for work. Temporary site access roads profile layouts and detailed cross sections preparation by the drawings given by RTA. And with their standard requirements. Preparing Excavation drawings for deep shaft tunnel for Storm water. This Project is Located at Jebel ali dubai.
Advanced REVIT TECHNICIAN
Ae7 MORSE ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS LLC
Mar 2015 –
1 yrs Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Worked as an Asst. Engineer cum AutoCAD Operator in this MOHAMMED BIN RASHID AL MAKTOUM CITY DISTRICT ONE Project Located at Nad al sheba as having the client MEYDAN SOBHA LLC.
• We are the principal Designers for this Mohammed bin Rashid al maktoum city project. In this my job includes Coordinating with various drawings such as Infrastructure, MEP, DEWA Etc..,
My job includes preparing the detailed drawings coordinating with MS Construction (Contractor) and some other company’s detailed drawings such as Roads and Infra (Aqleh Engineering Consultant) and with Wade Adams.
• Build and present topography cross sections and profiles while considering calculated earthwork volumes
• Develop and maintain system flow details, floor and ceiling plans, mounting details and constructional documentation.
• Participating in the design process along with the Manager, Danish client/Architect.
• Incorporating basic element of the Danish building regulations.
• Ensuring international level of drawings delivered.
• Coordinating with Manager’s and the architects.
• Team Management.
• Autodesk Revit Training.
• Building Information Modeling.
• Quality Control
• Ae7 design methodology & component design principals in MS construction
• Follow up of construction work and consultancy.
• Duration: March 2015 to March 2016.
Senior CAD Draftsman/Partially Revit technician
BESIX GROUP OF COMPANY
Oct 2011 –
3 yrs 5 mos Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Worked as an Asst. Engineer cum Senior AutoCAD Draughtsman in this TRAM Project ALSUFOUH SYSTEM PROJECT DESIGN & BUILD CONTRACTOR CONSORTIUM. Location at jumeirah as a joint venture with ALSTOM
• Preparing Finishes drawings such as Typical details drawings for fixation of glass and wooden doors, windows, walls, false ceilings and roof cladding (Composite panel, Gypsum board), Block work masonry detail drawings, finishes of staircase details, wet area details, with designer specification and window, door, finishes schedule, Coordination with Structural &MEP Drawings.
1. Receiving the information for the projects from projects department and forwarding it to shop in the shop floor format
2. making the raw material (wood, ply wood, Mdf, declarative ply wood particle board ,veneer ,laminates )requirement for the furniture’s hard ware requirement for the projects
3. Optimized utilization of machine and material
4. implementing the new technology to increase the productivity to meet the latest demands in time
5. taking necessary action for maintaining and ordering of required tools and spare parts of the machine
6. Preparing cutting list and shop Drawings
7. Calculating BOQ&BOM
8. Production Planning and controlling
9. Daily Production Status Updating and forwarding to production manger and factory manger
10. Daily preparing Production report &production planning
11. Prepare Dispatch schedule
12. Supervising and motivating team of works.
• Making Detailed shop drawings with all coordinates system given by parsons and all Type of detailing provided by SYSTRA and AlSTOM. Can be able to work as independently. Checking with the top of rail provided by ALSTOM making Platform Architectural drawing combined with AEDAS (Singapore).
Making Architectural detail Drawings Consulting with the consultant (SYSTRA) According to the Specification of Client ROADS & TRANSPORT AUTHORITY (RTA).
Senior CAD Draftsman
BESIX GROUP OF COMPANY
Mar 2010 –
1 yrs 6 mos Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
• Worked as an AutoCAD Drafter in The Project PRESIDENTIAL FLIGHT STATE GUEST RECEPTION TERMINAL Located at Abudhabi as a Senior AutoCAD Draftsman. Making Drawing Consulting with the consultant (ADPI) According to the Specification of Contractor SIX CONSTRUCT with the Construction management of HOCHTIEF.
• Preparing General arrangement, Typical details drawings, Block work masonry details, stairs details, wet area details, with designer specification and window, door, finishes schedule, Coordination with Structural &MEP Drawings
• Making Detailed shop drawings for all kind of Architectural works such as Masonry works for concrete walls for interior and exterior wall types
• Making wall finishes drawings such as interior and exterior finishes with various types of finishes such as paints, gypsum board, tile finishes
• Making detailed drawings for doors and windows
• Making detailed shop drawings vanities fixtures
• Preparing roofing details with detailed water proofing systems.
• Preparing Ceiling detailed shop drawings for various types of finishes.
Senior CAD Draftsman
Scan Electromechanical Cont. Co. L.L.C
Sep 2002 –
7 yrs 4 mos Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
• Worked as a AutoCAD Drafter in The Project PRINCESS TOWER (The world tallest residential Apartments Building) Located at Dubai Marina.
Designation: Senior AutoCAD Drafter
Nature of Job: Making Drawing Consulting with the consultant (ADNAN SAFFRINI) According to the Specification of Main Contractor ACC (Arabian Construction Company).
• Fiber Optic – Plotting the drawings for the Entire Fiber Optic Project – (the largest
Fiber Optic (SCADA) Network Project of its kind in the Arabian Gulf.)
My Job includes, plotting out drawings for the Entire Emirate of Sharjah, including of 9 phase of more the 500 + plotting in every detail possible, which were Successfully Approved by SEWA and other Department of Govt. of Sharjah as well as Their Consultants.
• Structural Drawings and Interior Drawings for Residential buildings, Villas, Landscape Drawings for Swimming pools and Gardens. By using AutoCAD2009, 3D studio max and Photoshop
• Electrical Drawings for 132/33/11 kV Cable Routes, Over Head Line and System Proposal Drawings, which were submitted to Federal Electricity & Water Authority Ministry and were Successfully Approved.
• Foundation Detail Drawings for Transformers & Sub-Stations as per S.E.W.A. (Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority) Specifications.
HI-TECH DESIGN PVT. LTD
May 2000 –
1 yrs 11 mos Structural Draftsman
• Structural Drawings for Railway Stations and Communication Towers by using AutoCAD, Rendering by using 3D Studio.
• Piping Drawings for Small Scale Industries by Using AutoCAD, 3D StudioMax.
• Architectural Drawings for Multi storey Buildings, Apartments and Interior Decoration by using CAD software
Gomathy Ambal Polytechnic
Diploma In mechanical engineering, A
1995 – 1998
Licenses & Certifications
Autodesk Revit Advanced
Jul 2014 –
Apr 2014 –
AutoCAD Certified User
Apr 1998 –