Chitrasen Parida Regd. no ca/2010/48191 Architect, India
Ph: + 91 9853142742
Vision - Career Objective .
As an architect to utilize my ability to create, innovate, educate and design the built and un-built environment for better, healthier
and happier Earth by joining hand with leading consultancies and academics taking on account techno critical challenges and time
bound resources for personal as well as organizational growth.
Bachelor of Architecture
Aug 2009 – College of Engineering and Technology– Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Thesis – SCIENCE CITY AT HYDERABAD – Score 70.2/100
Skills and Tools .
Software Computing Design Engineering Coordination Research and Documentation
Auto Cad Microsoft Office Conceptual Sustainable Design Temple architecture in odisha
Revit Architecture Microsoft Project Architectural Materials and codes Alternate construction technology for cost
Sketch up Model Making Building Bye laws Disaster resistance architecture for low cost
Zwcad Sketching, Rendering Fire Safety Norms Budhhist architecture in odisha ( Dhauli )
Adobe Photoshop Furniture Design Structural Coordination Transformable multifunction residence
Coreldraw logo Design Services Coordination Low cost housing in odisha.
Work Experience .
Creative Studio Partner Design and Execution March 2010 – Till Date
Role – Architecture/Interior Design/Execution/ Evaluation
• Guest Lecturer at Gopabandhu Academy of Administration, Bhubaneswar.
• Project details and details as per Creative studio Profile enclosed.
IDEAZ Architect Design and Execution Aug 2010 – March 2014
Role – Architecture/Interior Design/Execution
• Project architect for Vinayak Tower (residential apartment) project.
• Conceptual design for BMW Siliguri Show room
• Execution Incharge for AUDI Bhubaneswar Show room.
• Project architect for ARSS Kolkata office project.
• Project architect for 12 A forest park ( Residence renovation ) project
• Project architect for Lion Bhawan (club house) project.
• Project architect for Alfa Chrome ( Residential apartment ) project
• Project architect for CSM office ( IT office building ) project
• Project architect for RRP office (commercial) project.
• Project architect for Agarwal residency project
• Project architect for Badu Ghar project.
• Project architect for Agarwal Bhavan project
• Interior Designer for SR electronics office project.
• Conceptual Interior design for Leharsh exports office project
• Conceptual Interior design for OATS India Office project
• Execution In charge for pyramid 99 architect office project
• 3d visualization manager for all office visualization work since July 2011
• Actively involved in design discussions, and Presentation drawings.
• Responsible for the drawings updates as per the decisions in the design review meetings.
• Responsible for the other small scale projects, day to day operations at site, drawing delivery and coordination with the clients, consultants &
KHAN GLOBAL DESIGN Architect F & B Project management April 2010 – Aug 2010
Role – Execution and project management
• Project architect for the Cafeccino ( Coffee Shop at IGI T3 New Delhi)
• Project architect for the Noodlewok ( F& B shop at IGI T3 New Delhi)
• Project architect for 4finger bonchon crispy chicken (F & B Shop at IGI T3 New Delhi)
• Project architect for the Ember ( Beer Bar at IGI T3 New Delhi)
• Project architect for the Chokola and Haagen daaz ( Ice cream parlor at IGI T3 New Delhi)
• Project architect for the Switch ( F & B shop at IGI T3 New Delhi)
• Project architect for the Food court, Smoking room, TFS main kitchen at international departure IGI T3 New Delhi
• Project architect for the Cold stores, chiller room and TFS office at IGI T3 New Delhi.
• Completed all projects before scheduled time and got special appreciations.
• Contributed towards executions, coordination, fine detailing and project management
• Actively involved on resolving design issues taking consideration with project time lines
• Learnt an international level exposure towards material, workmanship, project management and design.
ARCHITECTS COLLECTIVE Architect/Jr. Architect/ Intern July 2008 – April 2010
Role – Architect/Junior Architect/ Intern
• Project architect for the Hotel Lucky India ( SK minerals group )
• Project architect for SK Minerals Office
• Project architect for SN Mohanty group of Mines and staff quarters at Koira and Banei.
• Project architect for Synergy College of Engineering Dhenkanal, Odisha.
• Project architect for Leharsh Exports office renovation.
• Project coordinator for Agarwal ashiyana at Rourkela.
• Project Architect for Mohapatra Mandira (A high end residential Bunglow) project, Bhubaneswar.
• Assistant architect for Royal Heritage (90 family residential apartment) project, Bhubaneswar.
• Assistant architect for Starlite galaxy ( 40 family residential apartment ) project, Bhubaneswar
• Project architect for Kushagra Institute of Information and Management (B-school) project, Cuttack.
• Project architect for Kalinga Bharti Residential College project, Cuttack.
• Assistant architect for Grand Cinema (Theatre) project, Cuttack.
• Project coordinator for G K College of management (B-school) project, Bhubaneswar.
• Intern Architect for Versatile Platinum (20 family residential apartment) project, Bhubaneswar.
• Intern architect for Versatile Emerald (40 family residential apartment) project, Bhubaneswar.
• Intern Architect for Das Ghara (A Residence) project, Bhubaneswar.
• Intern Architect for Prasad (A multi family residence) project, Rourkela.
• Intern architect for Raju kutira(A Bunglow) project, Rourkela.
• Transformed towards consultant coordination, client dealing, site coordination, GFC preparation, conceptual design and office publication works.
• Projected towards working drawing, detailing, Conceptual designing assistantship, Visualization works and on site execution issues during assistant
• Dedicated towards conceptual design assistantship, graphical presentation and 3d visualization, working drawings preparation and on site
experiences during Intern stage.
ODTF Intern July 2007 – August 2007
Role – Intern
• Intern architect for Barikpur Hospital (Low cost seismic resistant PHC) project case study and report submission, Bhadrak.
• Intern architect for slum community centre (cost effective) project by world vision, Bhubaneswar.
• Intern architect for Ashray (cost effective alternate technology house) project, odisha and Tamilnadu.
• Trained and certified 200 masons for disaster resistant house under supervision of Odisha State Disaster Mitigation Authority, Odisha.
• Nurtured towards cost effective alternate technology with disaster resistance features for help of poor and slum peoples.
SITE Architects Intern July 2006 – August 2006
Role – Intern
• Intern architect for Prasanna Mohapatra Residence project, Keonjhar.
• Intern architect for landscaping of Odisha Mining Corporation Office, Keonjhar.
• Exposed towards architectural studies, design process studies, analysis of designs, enhancement of drawing designing skills and creative thought
Academics - Achievements - Activities .
Student July 2004 – July 2009
Role – Student
• Participated in The House of War Design competition and published at ICARCH gallery.
• Transformable Multifunctional Residence design dissertation bagged highest mark at school.
• Best Use of Spaces- Jeweler’s shop design- appreciated by the faculty members and jurors.
• Best project of the school in design – Hotel and Resort at Baliharachandi - appreciated by faculty members.
• Innovation of forms – Basic design using addition principle – Exhibited at school for one year.
• Core member of UDGAM revisited (ZONASA-05) to achieve gold at BIT Mesra campus and published in many news papers as CET team.
• Actively took part in all NASA and ZONASA trophy competitions and conventions.
• Chief coordinator for ZONASA-07 to achieve silver at A.U.C.E. Campus.
• Chief coordinator for Advent-08 (Inter college Architectural student’s festival) for a grand success.
• Designed X-tasy -08 (CET annual fest) T-shirt and main stage for its huge success with lowest budget.
• Member of college literary club and published articles in college magazines