RANGER DESIGN | ENGINEERING DESIGN CO-OP
Jan 2017 – September 2017 | Baie-D’Urfe, QC
• Created drawings forinstallation guides and engineering changes requested for product enhancement.
• Tracked standard items for projects and engineering changes through resource planning software like, Syteline.
• All the CAD changes were done following the industry standards in solidworks. Sheet Metal feature was primarily used to design new parts/prototypes.
• Worked on a redesign project of partitions and shelf units for new series of vans. Analysis was done using Solidworks to verify necessary design changes.
• Worked on a feasibility study to enhance production and supply chain management.
SYSTEM CONTROLS LABORATORY January 2018 - March 2018
• Modelled a closed loop control system using PID controllers in Matlab Simulink to controlrotary response of flexible joint.
• Performance of the system was compared with open loop system and the analysis was throughly documented.
BRACKET TOPOLOGY OPTIMIZATION September 2017 – February 2018
• Two similar projects were done on topology optimization using two different analysis software: Abaqus and Solid Thinking.
• Redesigned an existing bracket based on given boundary conditions and manufacturing conditions.
• Using the analysis software the bracket was optimized for weight and strength alike.
AUTOMATIC CASE ERECTOR September 2016 - April 2017
• As part of the Capstone Project, an automatic packaging machine was designed for Hypertec Ciara.
• Modelled and designed the pneumatic actuated machine from conceptual phase to final design phase
• Stress and deformation analysis were done on the structure using ANSYS, to verify weakness in design and make enhancements accordingly.
• Presented feasibility and structural integrity of the design to the client.
JET ENGINE ACCESSORY GEARBOX January 2016 - April 2016
• Designed an accessory gearbox following the AGMA standards using Solidworks.
• Gear, lubrication and bearing analysis calculations were done using excel and Matlab.
Bachelor In Engineering , Mechanical Engineering