I am a trained mechanical designer and CAD manager; I provide blueprints and plans to professionals in the construction industry. I am fluent with AutoCAD and Solidworks, and I worked for both architects and engineers on a variety of public and private works projects for nearly a decade. My job was to create designs for industrial manufacturing facilities, assemble permit and construction drawings and oversee drawings production.
I have personally completed over 2,000 sets of plans spanning 3 separate industries. The following are a few highlights of my portfolio:
- Red Line "L" Expansion: Power & lighting design/drafting.
- Blue Line "L" Renovation: Power, lighting and traction design/drafting.
- Eataly: Mechanical, electrical and plumbing drafting.
- Hines V.A: As-built measuring and site surveying using 3D scanners and point-cloud technology.
- Permit drawings for numerous Chicago restaurants, bars, multi-unit commercial, and residential buildings.
Illinois Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics