32/A, Mahavir Park Soc.,
Nr. Nalanda Water Tank,
Vadodara, Gujarat 390019
I am a Mechanical Engineer having wide Industrial experience of 7.5 years, in different fields of engineering and management, i.e. Developments (Product, Vendor and Systems Development), Design (Heat Exchangers, Automates & Semi Automates and Generator Rewind kits), Project Management (SPM projects right from concept to warranty period handling), Reverse Engineering & Optimization (SPM, Generators).
Faculty of Technology & Engineering, M S University of Baroda, Gujarat — B. E. Mechanical, 2004
EXPERIENCE Engineer-Generator Product Alstom India Ltd Vadodara, Gujarat — Dec 2010-Present
Alstom is a world leader in transport, power generation and transmission. Our plant is in retrofit, service and spares supply business of Generators of Thermal Power plants, for Asia-Pacific region.
● Study of OEM Generator Stator Design and BoM
● Designing spares kit for OEM Generator Stators
● OOEM Generator Stator Reverse engineering
● Modeling of OOEM Stator with measured value
● Design of complete stator rewinding kit for OOEM
● Supporting Stator bar production tooling and mfg.
Sr. Executive-Machine Design & Project Management FAG Roller Bearings (I) Pvt Ltd Vadodara, Gujarat — May 2006-Nov 2010
FAG Roller Bearings Pvt Ltd. belongs to world’s one of the most dynamic business groups, The Schaeffler Group. We were in design and manufacturing of special purpose machinery and equipment as well as complete solutions for troubleshooting for bearing production and processing for our group companies all over the world.
● Designing SPMs
● Study of existing SPM design and improvisation
● SPM project management
● Production line installation
● SPM rebuilding and overhauling
● Cost cutting and cost control activities for SPM building projects
● SPM assembly management
● Tool design and tool management
● CIP activities, Fit for Quality, MOVE, etc.
● Trainer for new systems in departments as well as FfQ for India plants
Sr. Engineer-Product & Vendor Development Standard Radiators Pvt. Ltd Vadodara, Gujarat — Dec 2004-Apr 2006
Standard Radiators is a private company in India, supplying heat exchange solutions for automobiles. We supplied radiators, heater cores, etc. to different automobile companies worldwide.
● Design of heat exchangers for an export shipment.
● Developing all facilities for manufacturing of designed heat exchangers.
● Carrying out analysis for quality improvement by applying Six Sigma methodology as a team member and a Six Sigma (Green Belt) trainee
● Supplier development activities for manufacturing according to design requirements
Engineering Skills: EnggDrawing, Machine Assembly, SPM Design, Automation, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Bearing mfg., Machine Installation, Tool design, Honing Machine, Gauge Calibration, Machine disassembly, Reverse Engg, Plant Layout, SPM Rebuilding & Overhauling, Production Line Installation and Approval, Fabrication, Generator Rewind Kit, Stator Bar Design, Design generalization.
Management Skills: 6σ, 5S, KAIZEN, POKAYOKE, Product Development, Vendor Development, PPAP, Fit for Quality, MOVE, Project Management, Visuals Management, Work Environment Improvement, Personnel Training, Tool Management, Project Planning, Cost Reduction, Design Optimization.
Software Skills: AutoCAD, Pro/Engg, Pro/Intralink, CATIAV5, VPDM, RPDM, Inventor, Language C, Language C++, Language FORTRAN, MS Office, MS Access, MS Projects, ANSYS(training going on).
Language Skills: English, Hindi, Gujarati, German, French.
Available on Request