Over 20 years of design and development experience in the footwear industry. Strengths in creating products, systems and processes that enhance the effectiveness of an organization. Serve as a mentor to Associate Designers and Design Interns. Demonstrates visual communication skills through design and technical renderings in both 2D and 3D.
Footwear Design and Development; Designed concepts for molded rubber and injection molded outsoles, upper patterns, graphics and packaging for youth and adult athletic footwear and worked with sample room and production factories in Taiwan, Korea, China, Vietnam and Italy for the following:
• 2011-Current New Balance Senior Footwear Designer
• 2006-2011 Under Armour - Senior Innovation Designer - Footwear
• 2004-'06 Senior Designer Daniel Richard Design and Li-Ning China
• 2001-'04 Designer II Reebok International Ltd.
• 1996-'99 Start-up line for Kappa USA
• 1997 Upper pattern and outsole designs for Pro Source
• 1993-'98 Soccer, Casual and X-Training lines for Lanzera, JenJen International Ltd.
Highly proficient in Mac OS X, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop CS5 3D, Rhino 5 3D for SLS, Z-Corp and prototype midsole and upper models, Alias Sketchbook Pro on a Wacom Cintiq interactive drawing tablet since 2004, and Maya polygon and Subdivision surface modeling. Other expertise includes Microsoft Office, and HTML authoring applications.