As an Autodesk Inventor expert and Mechanical Engineer, I know how to optimize designs for the best weight, cost, and performance. I have worked with companies all over the world, from start-ups to multi-billion dollar corporations.
I have multiple certificates in Autodesk Inventor and Vault with a specialization in automation and Product Development. I have over 10 years experience with Autodesk Inventor, over 18 years of programming experience (including 7 years of experience with iLogic and developing Excel VBA spreadsheets for model and drawing automation).
Some of my latest projects include:
- iLogic script to fully-automate a Product Configurator, capable of handling 49,000,000 unique assemblies and drawings
- Tool to automatically publish one or several model(s) and drawing(s) in multiple file file formats
- VBA script to directly link the ERP system (SQL database) to the Autodesk Inventor Bill of Material for validation
- iLogic script to allow for error-checking, missing information, and update drawing blocks
- ... hundreds of other projects that I would be happy to discuss if you have a specific example