· 15+ years of drafting experience in Land Surveying, Engineering, Architectural, and Structural.
· List of Programs I am proficient in and have 5 to 10 years working with
· AutoCAD LT
· AutoCAD Civil 3D
· AutoCAD Architect
· List of Programs I have 1 to 2 years working with
· AutoCAD Advanced Steel and Advanced Concrete
· AutoCAD Map, Electrical, MEP, Plant 3D, P&ID
· Tekla Software
· I personally own and have all the above listed programs in version 2016 and Tekla 20.1
· LiDAR software used and have 3 to 5 years’ experience with
· MARS a Merrick Company Post-Processing LiDAR data set software
· Inertial Explore used to combine kinematic, static and IMU data of LiDAR data collection
· Global Mapper
· Other software’s that where periptery software of a company called Digital World out of Canada
· Setup jobs in AutoCAD, created point layouts, checked CAD drawings, and verified coordinate systems. Created construction base maps, in field maps for concrete, rebar, framing, steel, utilities, trenching, slab and forming measurements. Downloaded in field data collection and produced as-built, topo, and section maps. Checked and ensured details and construction sheets are free of errors and if any discrepancies are found to produce RFI’s. Excel takeoffs of materials(concrete, rebar, framing, roofing, forms, walls, steel, infill, doors, windows, trim, crown, molding, sheathing, tie downs, and any other materials needed) in a formatted manner to be sent for bids and tracked when delivered, pricing, and stored for future use in bidding. Microsoft word for contracts, RFI’s, proposals, professional letter for various circumstances. Website and database development for online store inventories and tracking along with credit card and payment processing gateways. Sage Construction Management Software for data entry of daily reports, equipment use, visitors, subcontractors, RFI’s, RFP’s, proposals, procurement log, schedule, orders, and any other tracking required on construction job. Development of personal software with C# to improve time required to complete office tasks.
· Online GOTO meetings with client, architect, subcontractors, and other various professions.
· Very organized and great attention to keeping records and other important files in an easy to maintain and use system depending on the current system or a revamp if desired.
· Additional Computer Skills unrelated to Surveying and Drafting
· Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Access
· 1-2 years of web design experience in CSS, HTML, Java Script, PHP, and MySQL database
· 1 year of software development(self-taught) in C#