File upload issue resolved

6 Replies | 8,614 Views
MacKenzie Brown
Over the past couple weeks some of our community members reported issues when submitting/uploading CAD files to the designs contests. The issue was a Flash compatibility issue with some browsers and mobile devices. Our developer has fixed the issue with the file loader and everyone should be able to submit work without issues. Please email us if you're still experiencing issues.

Cheers,
MacKenzie
REDA
Hi MacKenzie,
CAD files will be sent if the buyer selects your design ... :)

***Would not it be wise to ensure that designers can not discuss in MP with buyers we want to see all communications
I think this is a good way of impartiality

Thanks
Regards
REDA
Richwash
You can display your products, images and other details in different types of files that can be uploaded now for showcasing your products in an appealing way. Advance Product File Upload extension allows you upload any length and type of files to attract more customers.
Vivek Revi
Hi MacKenzie,

I've issues with attaching multiple files in a single submission. While i can see other designers submitting multiple files in a single submission. For me when i click on "browse" in the attachment section, I'm only able to select a single file. Am i doing something wrong?. Right now i'm submitting multiple files in *.rar archive. But few Buyers has inconvenience viewing RAR files.

Kindly help me regarding this.

Regards,
Vivek
Lucian
Hi Vivek,

I think you have this issue because you don't have Flash Player installed, so the upload button is working in default mode.

If you will install the Flash Player in your browser, the button will look like this one: http://prntscr.com/eyuvcz

Please install Flash Player to your browser and let me know if you will have the issue.

Thanks,
Lucian
MacKenzie Brown
Hey Vivek

Also, please note that only one file can be selected for upload if you're using a mobile device/tablet. We'll be upgrading this feature soon. 

Cheers,
MacKenzie 
Adam
i think Vivek is talking about file submissions to contests.

As far as I know, you can only "attach" one file at a time.
You have to click on "add model" to add another file to attach, and repeat the process for each file.

Vivek, it appears as though they are all submitted as one, but actually they are uploaded individually,
one at a time during a single submission.

In order to post an answer, you need to .