10 Replies | 5,342 Views
REDA
Mackenzie,
   What do you think of choosing among the masterpieces presented in the different competitions.
and pay the designer so that you have a panel of good quality products available to you. 
it will be like a library where customers can come and buy directly.
I think it will benefit everyone.
Thank you for giving me your opinion

What do our designers think?

Best regards
REDA
MacKenzie Brown
Hi Reda, 

Appreciate your patience with the followup. 

So to clarify, are you suggesting a business model like Quirky that lists goods designed/manufactured through Cad Crowd contests and available for purchase?

Cheers 
REDA
Hi Makcenzue,
 Yes in the context of coCheersmpetitions,if Cadcrowd sees a model (Masterpiece) which is not purchased by the payer and which could be sold to another customer.

Cheers
Sava
This will be good but I think that Cad Crowd is very generous with buyers and gives away all the designs to the buyer which holds a contest - all the designs in a contest become buyer's property, even though that buyer only paid for some of them (usually 1 or 2 of them). 
REDA
Hi Sava,
  No I am not talking about all the drawings but about a masterpiece which sometimes remains without a buyer ... and the price will be correct
Regards
REDA
Lucian
Hi Sava,

The IP ownership is assigned to the client just for paid designs. If a buyer wants to own the IP for several different designs, he needs to add additional awards for each design, to gain ownership.

The IP ownership for the other submitted designs is assigned to Cad Crowd. So they can't be sold.

Lucian
REDA
Hi Lucian,
preferably a library of designs purchased by CadCrowd that contains images only, once the buyer chooses CadCrowd will again reward the designer.

(at the start the designer receives a symbolic reward)

Regards
REDA
Sava
Thanks, Lucian 
So, it looks that it is fully possible a library to be made - a library with chosen (unpaid from a client) designs, taken from ended contests, and to be proposed to potential new clients.
Lucian
Hi all,

Well, that's tricky., because if a client has an idea and he gets some designs based on that specific idea, he probably doesn't want to share it with other people (if someone makes the contest "Blind" forever, for example).

I'm not sure if this violates our non-disclosure clause in our TOS (terms of service). we should probably talk to our lawyer.

Maybe with the entries from "Pending payment" contests, this may be a possibility.

However,  we really appreciate your feedback.

Lucian
REDA
Hi Lucian ,
 did speak of Masterpiece (Title).But of course it is the design of common things: Pen, umbrella, spoon, bicycle ..... etc.
Specific projects will not be affected.

REDA 

REDA
Hi All,
 I think that in all cases, everyone will be a winner. The buyers, Cadcrowd and Designers,Let it be at the heart of:* quality (verified by Cadcrowd).* Price* Time (the buyer does not waste time).* Build loyalty with designers and push them to release the best design there is.This way the money !! ;) $$$.

Regards
REDA

In order to post an answer, you need to .