Description:- Small wings design based on a 2D picture provided
- Each wing to be separate with a little loop at the top so as to have a necklace looped through the top
- Must be able to be 3D printed
- Jewellery will be made from a white metal which will be 3D printed (by Shapeways.com)
- Design end product must have the layers so as to depict the image as set out by the 2D file provided
Wants:- Minimum thickness of width of the jewellery is 1mm (to be able to be printed properly)
- Dimensions of the wings themselves should be: Width - 25mm at it's widest part (the top of the wing). Height - 30mm. Thickness - Between 1mm and whatever thickness you deem fit to portray the depths of the picture properly
- Must have added loop at the top of each separate wing to have a necklace (thickness 2mm) looped through, so that the wings hang from it without part of the design being taken
- End product will be tested on Shapeways upload section of their website
Don't Wants:- Unmanufacturable designs (from Shapeways.com)
- Bulky looking
- AutoCAD (2010)
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
MuTT MoTE™ and MeOw MoTe™
Very simple stackable design for a pet feeder with the food in the middle and a mote of water around it. Center should be high enough to keep food dry and surrounding water mote area should be large and deep enough to hold enough water for the pet to drink.
Mixer Tank Design
Design a stainless steel mixer tank of about 9000litres for blending sugar molasses with water prior to fermentation. Suggested dimension of tank is: Height = 1.52 metres Diameter = 2.72metres Please specify agitaor capacity etc. Tank should be dished bottom with very gently slope for easy of emptying.
I am looking for a design on an unmanned aircraft which will have a flight time of over 1hr. It must be able to carry a weight of 7kg and a camera. I know there are loads of uav's on the market so if someone can come up with the 3D plans that then can be made to a working model. I am looking along similar lines as the scan eagle etc. The best design may possibly lead to a private agreement to design a helicopter also.
The first drink sling ever made - Freelance 3D modeler, CAD designer
designing a drink that goes on your wrist wanting a sleeve or sling that can fit a juice pouch simmilar to capri sun you can design the pouch any way long as easy to fit in sling or sleeve and remove has a drink spout for the straw wich is lijke a water bottle top but better drink pouch 6.25 ounces or smaller
The gentlemans shaver
We need a design for a shaver handle. The design should have an exclusive look to it, not "spacey" as many established brands are. Keywords for the design could be "gentleman, scandinavian, hipster, modern man, elegant, James Bond, simple" and such. What we need is a design made in CAD, and ultimately files ready for production, our current setup requires .dwg or .dwt files. But we would like to see an realistic 3d render of the handle. There are though some specifications for the connection between the handle and the razor blades that should be met. Since the connection is an standard set of from our razor-blade production partner. In the attached files there are an example of an handle and the lock mechanism, so the way the blades are connected and the sliding lock works should be thought into the design. It's for the scandinavian market, so the design should fit in there, and should ofcourse have a good grib, size and weight to it. We have a target weight of minimum 50-60gr to the handle.