Description:- Small wings design based on a 2D picture provided
- Each wing to be separate with a little loop at the top so as to have a necklace looped through the top
- Must be able to be 3D printed
- Jewellery will be made from a white metal which will be 3D printed (by Shapeways.com)
- Design end product must have the layers so as to depict the image as set out by the 2D file provided
Wants:- Minimum thickness of width of the jewellery is 1mm (to be able to be printed properly)
- Dimensions of the wings themselves should be: Width - 25mm at it's widest part (the top of the wing). Height - 30mm. Thickness - Between 1mm and whatever thickness you deem fit to portray the depths of the picture properly
- Must have added loop at the top of each separate wing to have a necklace (thickness 2mm) looped through, so that the wings hang from it without part of the design being taken
- End product will be tested on Shapeways upload section of their website
Don't Wants:- Unmanufacturable designs (from Shapeways.com)
- Bulky looking
- AutoCAD (2010)
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Brick of Money
The goal of this project is to design a desk ornament that is a conversation piece. https://goo.gl/wc3ueb There are 3 aspects to this product: 1: The foundation: A rectangle of solid metal. Should have an expensive high end look. A bar of silver is the only thing I can think of as an example foundation. https://goo.gl/wMySnL However, I am going for more of a brushed nickel look. 2: The casing that sits on top of the medal foundation. This casing is either made of glass or plastic and will be glued to the medal foundation. 3. $500 in one dollar bills will be inside the glass casing. The attached image is not high end looking but should give you a basic idea of the kind of product we are looking to develop.
Design a toy stroller. I have an example. Just the frame not the basket. I doesn't need to fold up. I would like the tubing thicker then the one in the picture.
De Laval Nozzle
A De Laval nozzle for supersonic kinetic spraying.
I am looking for a design on an unmanned aircraft which will have a flight time of over 1hr. It must be able to carry a weight of 7kg and a camera. I know there are loads of uav's on the market so if someone can come up with the 3D plans that then can be made to a working model. I am looking along similar lines as the scan eagle etc. The best design may possibly lead to a private agreement to design a helicopter also.
Cat Earred Headphones
We want a set of headphones designed that have cute cat ears designed on the top of the headphones. The mockup that we will include uses Beats Solo HD headphones as the template. This an easy way for us to portray the aim of the project, as we want the final outcome to look sleek and simple, but not exactly like Beats. We want a redesigned set of headphones that has fashionable cat ears on top suitable for young 20 year old females. Make 2D mock ups to give us an idea of what you have designed, then also to make up plans that can be sent to manufactures for immediate production, preferably in a cad format that can be used to 3D print the shell. Color, style, aesthetics are all up to designer, but general preferred color themes will be for white to pair with pink, and baby blue to pair with very light red.