Description:- Small wings design based on a 2D picture provided
- Each wing to be separate with a little loop at the top so as to have a necklace looped through the top
- Must be able to be 3D printed
- Jewellery will be made from a white metal which will be 3D printed (by Shapeways.com)
- Design end product must have the layers so as to depict the image as set out by the 2D file provided
Wants:- Minimum thickness of width of the jewellery is 1mm (to be able to be printed properly)
- Dimensions of the wings themselves should be: Width - 25mm at it's widest part (the top of the wing). Height - 30mm. Thickness - Between 1mm and whatever thickness you deem fit to portray the depths of the picture properly
- Must have added loop at the top of each separate wing to have a necklace (thickness 2mm) looped through, so that the wings hang from it without part of the design being taken
- End product will be tested on Shapeways upload section of their website
Don't Wants:- Unmanufacturable designs (from Shapeways.com)
- Bulky looking
- AutoCAD (2010)
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
I am looking for a design on an unmanned aircraft which will have a flight time of over 1hr. It must be able to carry a weight of 7kg and a camera. I know there are loads of uav's on the market so if someone can come up with the 3D plans that then can be made to a working model. I am looking along similar lines as the scan eagle etc. The best design may possibly lead to a private agreement to design a helicopter also.
Design a toy stroller. I have an example. Just the frame not the basket. I doesn't need to fold up. I would like the tubing thicker then the one in the picture.
Cat Earred Headphones
We want a set of headphones designed that have cute cat ears designed on the top of the headphones. The mockup that we will include uses Beats Solo HD headphones as the template. This an easy way for us to portray the aim of the project, as we want the final outcome to look sleek and simple, but not exactly like Beats. We want a redesigned set of headphones that has fashionable cat ears on top suitable for young 20 year old females. Make 2D mock ups to give us an idea of what you have designed, then also to make up plans that can be sent to manufactures for immediate production, preferably in a cad format that can be used to 3D print the shell. Color, style, aesthetics are all up to designer, but general preferred color themes will be for white to pair with pink, and baby blue to pair with very light red.
The gentlemans shaver
We need a design for a shaver handle. The design should have an exclusive look to it, not "spacey" as many established brands are. Keywords for the design could be "gentleman, scandinavian, hipster, modern man, elegant, James Bond, simple" and such. What we need is a design made in CAD, and ultimately files ready for production, our current setup requires .dwg or .dwt files. But we would like to see an realistic 3d render of the handle. There are though some specifications for the connection between the handle and the razor blades that should be met. Since the connection is an standard set of from our razor-blade production partner. In the attached files there are an example of an handle and the lock mechanism, so the way the blades are connected and the sliding lock works should be thought into the design. It's for the scandinavian market, so the design should fit in there, and should ofcourse have a good grib, size and weight to it. We have a target weight of minimum 50-60gr to the handle.
De Laval Nozzle
A De Laval nozzle for supersonic kinetic spraying.