Description:- Small wings design based on a 2D picture provided
- Each wing to be separate with a little loop at the top so as to have a necklace looped through the top
- Must be able to be 3D printed
- Jewellery will be made from a white metal which will be 3D printed (by Shapeways.com)
- Design end product must have the layers so as to depict the image as set out by the 2D file provided
Wants:- Minimum thickness of width of the jewellery is 1mm (to be able to be printed properly)
- Dimensions of the wings themselves should be: Width - 25mm at it's widest part (the top of the wing). Height - 30mm. Thickness - Between 1mm and whatever thickness you deem fit to portray the depths of the picture properly
- Must have added loop at the top of each separate wing to have a necklace (thickness 2mm) looped through, so that the wings hang from it without part of the design being taken
- End product will be tested on Shapeways upload section of their website
Don't Wants:- Unmanufacturable designs (from Shapeways.com)
- Bulky looking
- AutoCAD (2010)
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Design a toy stroller. I have an example. Just the frame not the basket. I doesn't need to fold up. I would like the tubing thicker then the one in the picture.
The first drink sling ever made - Freelance 3D modeler, CAD designer
designing a drink that goes on your wrist wanting a sleeve or sling that can fit a juice pouch simmilar to capri sun you can design the pouch any way long as easy to fit in sling or sleeve and remove has a drink spout for the straw wich is lijke a water bottle top but better drink pouch 6.25 ounces or smaller
Brick of Money
The goal of this project is to design a desk ornament that is a conversation piece. https://goo.gl/wc3ueb There are 3 aspects to this product: 1: The foundation: A rectangle of solid metal. Should have an expensive high end look. A bar of silver is the only thing I can think of as an example foundation. https://goo.gl/wMySnL However, I am going for more of a brushed nickel look. 2: The casing that sits on top of the medal foundation. This casing is either made of glass or plastic and will be glued to the medal foundation. 3. $500 in one dollar bills will be inside the glass casing. The attached image is not high end looking but should give you a basic idea of the kind of product we are looking to develop.
The gentlemans shaver
We need a design for a shaver handle. The design should have an exclusive look to it, not "spacey" as many established brands are. Keywords for the design could be "gentleman, scandinavian, hipster, modern man, elegant, James Bond, simple" and such. What we need is a design made in CAD, and ultimately files ready for production, our current setup requires .dwg or .dwt files. But we would like to see an realistic 3d render of the handle. There are though some specifications for the connection between the handle and the razor blades that should be met. Since the connection is an standard set of from our razor-blade production partner. In the attached files there are an example of an handle and the lock mechanism, so the way the blades are connected and the sliding lock works should be thought into the design. It's for the scandinavian market, so the design should fit in there, and should ofcourse have a good grib, size and weight to it. We have a target weight of minimum 50-60gr to the handle.
De Laval Nozzle
A De Laval nozzle for supersonic kinetic spraying.