Description:We at wizbond want to make a device that will help dog owners in various tasks and measurements.
Think smart collar, but better.
Our key features are:
1. GPS locator using LaRoWan technology and powered by Helium blockchain infrastructure.
2. Geofencing, using our app allows dog owners to configure the virtual fence where the dog is supposed to stay. Once the dog leaves the perimeter the app will send a notification to the owner informing him about it
3. Temperature sensor to know what is the temperature of the dog and whether the dog is sick or just in a hot environment
4. Accelerometer to know the position of the dog ( standing, lying, running, and so on )
5. “Collar off/on”. We want a sensor that will show whether the collar has been taken off or not
6. A small speaker. To be able to send sound commands to the dog remotely. Think asking your phone to call the dog and the dog began to hear the voice of the owner saying something like "come back”. This feature is expected to be used in pair with training courses for the dogs.
Wants:The requirements for the projects are following:
1. All of the above sensors to be included in the design
2. 8-10 illustrations of the device concept with text illustrating where the sensors are located ( it is ok to spread the information of the sensor across multiple pictures, to make the image not crowded )
3. The device should be collar agnostic, meaning it should be easy to detach it from the collar and attach it to another one
4. Device should be with minimal size and weight as possible
5. Device should include a battery of 1000 - 2200 mAmp/hour 5 volt ( think something flat like the phone's lithium-ion battery ) — smaller - the better.
6. Device should be attached from the inner side of the collar (touching the dog), so it will be harder for the dog to knock it off the collar
7. Speaker can be low quality and small similar to the mobile phone speakers
8. Device should have a charging port attached to it, USB-c should suffice however, we are open to other ports as well.
9. Device should be water-proof
P.S. Would be nice to see an imprinted wizbond text somewhere or some sort of a logo.
P.S.S. If possible, try to make the device look somewhat different from the competitors below but futuristic looking
Don't Wants:These are the competitors who have similar products to ours. The main difference is the technology we chose, battery consumption, and speakers.
These are provided here to give more inspiration on what is on the market. We desire to make the final product differ in design from the competitors.
Ask for Sample:This contest would need only concept images so we would love to have all 8 before we make a decision on who is the best.
Additional InformationIt is very important that the device can be attached to any collar. Also we want main part of the device located inner side of the collar, so device touches dog's neck. Some part of the device can be on outer side of the collar as well but not more than 25% of whole body of the device.
Also try to come up with easy way to attach device to collar and detach it.
#19 FlexBark: SmartBark 5 by akshaybudhabal
#6 Smart Bark 2: pets GPS Collar by akshaybudhabal
#5 Smart-bark : smart collar for dogs by akshaybudhabal
#15 SmartBark 4 by akshaybudhabal
#12 Module 1 by praveen_designs
- Rendering Images — Introduction
- Rendering Images — First view
- Rendering Images — Chambers
- Rendering Images — Transparent
- Rendering Images — Light sensors
- Rendering Images — xploded
- video — Locking pin motion
- colors option — Smart Collar Tracker.75
- Rendering Images — Smart Collar Tracker.2
- Rendering Images — Smart Collar Tracker.4
- Rendering Images — Smart Collar Tracker.3
- Rendering Images — Smart Collar Tracker.31
- Rendering Images — Smart Collar Tracker.33
- Rendering Images — Smart Collar Tracker.32
- Rendering Images — dimensions
- Rendering Images-USB Port — Smart Collar Tracker.7
#7 SparkBark 3 : GPS and GSM pet smart Collar by akshaybudhabal
#4 Smart collar model 1 by Hamed1
- Pdf — Briefing
- Step — Smart collar
- Rendering Images — Smart collar.748
- Rendering Images — Smart collar.750
- Rendering Images — Smart collar.751
- Rendering Images — Smart collar.752
- Rendering Images — Smart collar.741
- Rendering Images — Smart collar.742
- Rendering Images — Smart collar.743
- Rendering Images — Smart collar.745
- Rendering Images —
#25 Paw-tracker by praveen_designs
- Render Image — Smart Collar Tracker.29
- Render Image — Smart Collar Tracker.20
- Render Image — Smart Collar Tracker.12
- Sensors detail — Smart Collar Tracker
- Dimensions_Assembly_zip — Smart Device assembly
- Render Images zip — Rendered images
- Parasolid Modeling — Smart Collar Tracker
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — Smart Collar Tracker
#24 New concept with futuristic degine by Kzswara
- IGES / IGS File Design — 1508skc
- IGES / IGS File Design — 1508skcf
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — transparent function1508
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — inside mechanismsk1508
- Jpeg — IMG 20220507 132202
- Jpeg — inside mechanismsk15082
- Jpeg — inside mechanismsk15083
- Jpeg — IMG 20220507 132745
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — Air temperature sensor Fae 33175
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — F469IDISCOVERY
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — GY-91 MPU9250 BMP280 - Pins Up
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — LiPo Battery v5
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — lorawan gps tracker
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — MiniSpeaker3W8Ohm
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — Ultrasonic Sensor
- Jpeg — creo1
- Jpeg — creo15
- Jpeg — creo16
- Jpeg — creo18
- Jpeg — creo19
- Jpeg — creo2
- Jpeg — creo20
- Jpeg — creo280
- Jpeg — creo285
- Jpeg — creo289
- Jpeg — creo3
- Jpeg —
#18 Band 1 Design by calenc
#8 Smart bark series till :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> by akshaybudhabal
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Realistic power generator rendering
Needed: a high-quality photo-realistic 3D model of the genset. Attached photos are for reference as these are some of the views we want. Apply company logo (provided) and KW ratings (50,65,80 and 100) These are the views we need,the first six we need urgent, others can wait 1. Isometric 2. Front (doors closed) 3. Back (doors closed) 4. Back (control door open) 5. Left side (doors closed) 6. Right side (doors closed) 7. Dimetric 8. Left side (doors open) 9. Right side (doors open) 10. Top view (doors closed) 11. Top view (doors open) Examples of quality of work that we need: https://www.fgwilson.com/en_GB/products/new/fg-wilson/diesel-generator-sets/large-range-730-kva/1000005024.html https://www.fgwilson.com/en_GB/products/new/fg-wilson/diesel-generator-sets/small-range-220-kva/1000029040.html
Tankless water heater
Design a tankless water heater. Something different yet pleasing to the eye. If it was in your home, Laundry room, garage, utility closet. Something futuristic, yet simple and doesn't stand out too much. No buttons or LCD screen. Can have LEDs and so forth to make the design better and stand out a little. The file will need to be able to convert and use. 3D model this and then put it into 3d rendering to make it look good. Use what software you want long as we can utilize the file for later purposes. First place will continue working with us on the design for including full case design for manufacturing, and other renderings of the design along with the inside for mounting parts. For now, we are looking for the best design and someone that will be able to help in the area listed above for future work.
Design A computer Enclosure for me.
I need a computer enclosure (Case) designed, it will house a full ATX computer board, graphic card, RAM, CPU & PSU. It will be made from sheet metal (AI) for better thermal dissipation, has to be easy to access all hardware for upgrade.
Convertible Eyelash Curler
The goal is to design an eyelash curler that has easily swappable parts. The 2 swappable parts are: Top Plate and Rubber Holder. Curler parts can be metal, plastic or both. Features: - The fewer number of total parts the better - Open field of view - when the curler is in open state (handles are separated), nothing obstructing the field of view of the eye. But once you bring the handles of the curler together and the curling mechanism closes, it ok if the there are obstructions then. - The Top Plate must press onto the rubber with a pretty good force, so the mechanism cannot be "weak" Design cannot be the one that already exists by googling it.
(Book) 'Dragons throughout the Multiverse' Miniature design
I am a small independent self-publisher and the author/artist (Photoshop) for the Book (but that is the limitation of my design/technical expertise). This is a 3rd Printing of the book (40th Anniversary Edition) ©1982, 1994, 2022). I Need to contract with a good (possibly more competively priced) STL designer. I am going to start a Kickstarter Campagin to solicit presales for the STLs associated with this book *(and possibly do a jont-venture and/or profit share arrangemnt with the STL Designer(s) I select). (The Book has over 80+ Dragons and their included photos) *I can share samples of interior Artwork to aid in concept and STL design Anyone interested please submit a sample of the design you create based on (photo supplied below - a more simple design IMO)). Also submit a portfolio of simialr works. Thank you for your time and efforts.