Description:Redesign helmet clip to be removable/ replaceable without the need for tools or adhesive. The current design, solid model provided, requires adhesive to secure the helmet clip to the devise base enclosure and seal for IP67, (water and dust seal). Looking for an Innovative design to incorporate removable Helmet Clips with the Base Enclosure.
• Clips to be replicable by end-user.
• Secure to standard hardhat with visor, attached image
• Alternate mounting bracket option in place of the clips to be considered. For example; helmets without visors, armbands, end of poll mounting options.
• DFM injection tooling. Manufacturable in a standard injection molding process.
• Maintain IP 67 of the device enclosure. No openings in case that would allow water or dust to enter.
• Innovative design to incorporate removable Helmet Clips with Base Enclosure.
Overall esthetic apeal
Designed to be manufacturable, plastic injection.
Don't Wants:• Need for tools to remove clips
• Clips to become detached when adding to and removing from the helmet or when the helmet is impacted or dropped.
• Modification to LID Enclosure, USB Cover, or PCBA
• No openings in case that would allow water or dust to enter. Maintain IP 67 of the device enclosure.
• Clips and base enclosure to be only parts redesigned or modified.
#16 New Clip / Base Enclose - Assembly_3-11_1_new_solution_zs by Ziga Skobir
#15 Removable helmet cap perfect structure by Kzswara
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — CE-220
- Structure images — IMG 20220409 092630
- Structure images — IMG 20220409 092613
- Structure Images — IMG 20220409 092527
- Rendering Images — CE-220 gltf 4
- Rendering Images — CE-220 gltf 5
- Rendering Images — CE-220 gltf 3
- Rendering Images — CE-220 gltf
- Rendering Images — CE-220 gltf 2
- Rendering Images — CE-220 gltf 1
- glTF / GLB 3D Modeling — CE-220 gltf
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling — Assembly 3-11 parts
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
IEM True Wireless Earbud Design
We want a simple, firm, premium design for our wireless earbud with a case to charge them. It should represent all-in-one, solid, strong, high tech, formal, vintage style. Type: In Ear true wireless earbuds Target Audience: 20- 40 year olds Competitors: Enclosed in attachments Design: No wire, All-in one button, Volume Button Material: Plastic and Partially Metal Dimensions: Maximum 15 X 25 X 25mm Specification: Bluetooth: 4.1 Driver unit: Maximum 9mm Any software is acceptable, if STL format file can be provided. Any further questions, please feel free to comment.
KLEIN 2-Way Radio
This is a small desktop 2-way radio. Instead of having it on your hip, or a big bulky dispatch radio, this is the size of a portable radio in a desktop box.
simple packaging artwork convert to packaging illustration
We make packaged product and new packaging haven't arrived for the photoshoot of the packaging for our website. We need to convert artwork of our packaging (attached) to be converted to a replica of our packaging for our website. We have 5 different flavors and need one extra illustration for all flavors lined up together. So 6 illustrations in total. Attached: 1. artwork of each flavor 2. example of how lineup of all flavors should look like
CAD needed for injection molding. Design 8 oz and 12 oz Silicone cups. Classic Cup design but flipped upside down. Top- Opening will be narrow. Bottom -Base will be wide. Design for stability and easy drinking with opening not too narrow. Must be ergonomic and comfortable to drink from. Bottom must be solid base with a few extra mm from regular cup to add small amount of weight for stability but not too much. baby should easily pick this up filled with fluid. clean and classic. No handle
Engineering design: extending foundation pile support
3 different components need to join together to form 1 piece. The combined assembly is a clamp on system, that clamps onto 36" diameter pipe, then when hydraulic pistons are activated the arms extend and lock out to approximately 45deg. I have attached schematics showing in 2d what I am after. Potential for significant future work for winning designer.