Description:Showcase your best designs and win considerable prizes….in about 30 minutes!
Rhino3D Veterans and Hobbyists, we are creating a showcase of innovative and spectacular 3D designs created using Rhino3D in the cloud. We offer secure, instant access to the latest, officially licensed versions of Rhino software. We invite you to use Rhino - at no cost to you - for the duration of this contest. Feel free to use any existing project www.rhino3d.com/features/file-formats ; you don’t have to create something specific for this contest (See requirements below).
* Designs need to be relatable to a global audience and not of a sexual nature.
* All entries that complete our requirements (see below) will be honored
* Multiple entries per designer is allowed
* This contest will have three (3) Main prizes, and two (2) runner up prizes.
* Output format is to be Rhino (*.3dm) format.
Your files will be used to create a showcase of innovative designs and your source files will be used as Getting Started inspiration for new designers on the platform. All selected designs will get their name attributions mentioned on our showcase.
About us: We are a technology start-up in Austin TX focused on empowering designers and engineers to earn, learn, and grow. We do this by offering pay-as-you-go access to a collection of the complex and compute-intensive applications through a convenient, secure, and scalable cloud platform. We only use authorized and commercial application licenses in partnership with the Publishers. You can learn more about us at infinite-compute.com.
This prerequisite process prepares your file for access from the platform
1. Copy your Rhino or Rhino-compatible design www.rhino3d.com/features/file-formats into a folder on your DropBox, OneDrive or Google Drive. (If you don’t have an account on at least one of these Cloud storage providers, you will need to create one (they all have a free usage level.
2. You’ll also need either a Google or Facebook account.
File Preparation Process:
1. Go to infinite-compute.com
2. Click on the Sign-in button (top right corner)
3. Sign in with Google or Facebook. In your Dashboard, wait for a few seconds for your User Status to change to Approved.
4. Click on the “Start New Session” button.
5. In the Application Catalog, select the Rhino3D 6 or 7 application.
6. In the modal that pops-up, select the free ($0.00) configuration, confirm Terms, and click “Start Session”
7. Rhino3D opens (generally it opens automatically in a new tab, but if you have popups blocked, you’ll have to select “Open Application” on the Dashboard and it will open in a new tab)
8. You can maximise the window if it's not already maximized, then click on File > Open to select your file.
9. In the explorer window, select your Cloud storage provider, and in the ExpandDrive window, login into your Cloud storage.
10. Right click in the file window and select “Refresh”, a few seconds later all your files will appear, they’re not loaded, just referenced. Select to load your design file that you saved during the Pre-requisite Process (above).
11. Your design will open in Rhino3D.
12. Start creating by making enhancements to your file!
Contest Creativity Tips:
Once you have your file open in Rhino3D on the Infinite-Compute platform, we invite you to use Rhino3D to enhance your design in any way you feel will be:
* A motivating challenge and as an output for your creative design instincts
* Attractive and interesting to a global audience
* Be inspiring and motivating for a new designer to try to duplicate or enhance.
Project Completion Requirements:
1. Your design file must be enhanced on Rhino3D on the Infinite-Compute platform
2. You need to upload a Before picture and After (enhancement) pictures to this Contest Page
3. You need to upload a Before and After models (Rhino3D source files) to this Contest Page
4. You need to complete a brief post project survey. This will be emailed to you after your final submission.
Contest Judging Requirements:
The following are the Project completion requirements required to be considered for a prize:
Since this is a Prepaid Contest, everyone who submits a design can also be a Judge on this contest. The criteria you need to use are:
* The degree to which the design used capabilities in Rhino3D
* Be interesting and inspiration to a new designer using Rhino3D
* A new user needs to reasonably recreate this Project in less than or equal to five (5) hours on the platform.
* 1st Prize (most number of Votes): $300
* 2nd Prize (second most number of Votes): $150
* 3rd Prize (third most number of Votes): $125
* 4th Runner Up Prize: $100
* 5th Runner Up Prize: $100
***** IMPORTANT PERFORMANCE CONSIDERATIONS *****
Please read the following in order to optimize your performance experience on the Infinite-Compute Cloud Platform:
Infinite-Compute currently has two (2) Data Centers – one on the US East Coast (New York), and one on the US West Coast (San Jose). You can expect the best experience about 500 miles from either one of these Data Centers.
You could expect latency or performance impact if you are using:
* Low bandwidth internet provider
* Poor or unreliable Wi-Fi connection
* Too High a resolution Browser window, just make the windows smaller. (1. minimize your app, 2. make the window smaller, 3. refresh your browser, then maximize your app.)
We’ve had reasonable experiences outside of the 500 miles from every corner of the globe. Just not the perfect experience you get when you are close to a data center and have good internet and wifi.
Note: We take your experience on our platform very seriously. Ensuring that our global users have the optimal user experience on the Infinite-Compute platform is critical to our promise of creating a global empowerment platform for freelance or small business designers and engineers. We continue to monitor performance and new Data Centers to our network.
By entering into this platform you grant us permission to use your designs and source files on the Infinite-Compute platform for showcase and marketing use, and not for commercial purposes.
Limitation on free usage: Each account is limited to 5 hours of free usage. If you need more, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll evaluate on a case by case basis.
Wants:Since this is a Prepaid Contest, everyone who submits a design can also be a Judge on this contest. The criteria you need to use are:
* The degree to which the design used capabilities in Rhino3D 7
* Be interesting and inspiration to a new designer using Rhino3D 7
* A new user needs to reasonably recreate this Project in less than or equal to five (5) hours on the platform.
Don't Wants:* Designs need to be relatable to a global audience and not of a sexual nature.
* Too many steps to go from Before to After (if using a existing project)
* Use of designs that you do not have authorization to use or a legal copyright
- Rhino3D (7)
#13 Caffe Table (add before after CAD file) by supra77
#5 Model 3 by Gregorius Giga
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) Latest — BACKUP BECAUSE ERROR GIGA BEFORE
- Rendering Images Latest — Reference Image 1
- Rendering Images Latest — RENDERING TEST 2
- Rendering Images Latest — RENDERING TEST 1
- Rendering Images Latest — AFTER
- Rendering Images Latest — PROGRESS 1
- Rendering Images Latest — BEFORE
- Rendering Images Latest — FINAL MODEL 3 FULL RESOLUTION 1
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) Latest — AFTER FINISH 1
#17 Joy of subD modeling with Rhino on infinite-compute platform by Hamed1
#16 Chair model 2 design on Rhino 7 by supra77
#12 Stand with bottle opener by Stella X
#11 Stand and bottle opener by Stella X
#1 Model 1 by Gregorius Giga
#2 Model 2 by Gregorius Giga
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 7 — MODEL 2 - AFTER
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 7 — MODEL 2 - ON PROGRESS
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 7 — MODEL 2 - BEFORE
- Rendering Images Latest — BEFORE AND AFTER
- Rendering Images Latest — After
- Rendering Images Lateset — On Process 3
- Rendering Images Latest — On Process 1
- Rendering Images Latest — Before
- Rendering Images Latest — RENDERING MODEL 2 - 3
- Rendering Images Latest — RENDERING MODEL 2 - 2
- Rendering Images Latest — RENDERING MODEL 2 - 1
- Rendering Images Latest — On Process 2
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Hall of Optical Illusions
I need a 3D CAD drawing of a Room of optical illusions for a permanent exhibit. This is in the conceptual stages. There will be other rooms requiring CAD drawings, but this is a pilot contest to see range of creativity and successfulness of contest. Room size +- 25 ft x 30 ft but if it looks too cramped, it can be larger. Estimate 10-15 people max in it at a given time. Entrance is shown on left side of room Exit is either through same or opening at top left of room No windows or other entrance / exits On display within room will be +- 20 posters – they do not need to all be on the perimeter walls. I am attaching 10 illusion samples for illustrative purposes. If you can work them into the CAD drawing, that would be a bonus. I am thinking about a few hanging displays dotted throughout the room, possibly hanging on chains from the ceiling. I am open to all ideas. There will be 5 interactive illusions that will require some kind of table top that is accessible for kids There will be distorting/fun mirrors in one area - 5-6 total mirrors There will be 2 x interactive Opti Illusion floor (see this weblink for demo video http://www.optimusic.com/opti-illusion.) Space needed is +- 3 by 5 ft I am looking for ideas of room design and color themes for walls and floor, and lighting I am leaning towards a lot of white but with black and white mixed in, tied in with optical illusion theme, but open to all ideas.
Design the coolest penis rings
We already have a successful line of vibrating penis rings, to get an idea visit http://www.ovo.de/en/category/rings. The new line will be different, though, ovo is a line created with a white, clean, mainstream concept, the new line will be branded LooP. "LooP Maximum Performance"will be inspired in sports and concept cars, men worldwide appeal very well to sports cars and performance is always related to them, therefore, sexual performance can be inspired in sports cars. Designers need to take the following into account: 1. Vibrating penis rings must meet their promise, they deliver orgasms by stimulating both, men and women during intercourse, designers must think of the ergonomics of sex, the ring constrains the flow of blood to the penis but the part that holds the motor serves a double purpose, it indirectly stimulates men and directly stimulates the clitoris, so successful designs must consider an elevation of the part that holds the motor. 2. I envision these rings as a fusion between the ring and a sports car, the front of the "car" is the ring and the hood holds the motor, the elevation that will get in contact with the clitoris is the "windshield" and the hood, the vibration from the motor will diffuse to the "windshield" and the "hood" the back of the ring is just pure design. 2. The material is medical grade silicone as it is stretchy and tissue safe, this also means the following constrains: Silicone is matt finished, attaining a glossy color is somewhat difficult but not impossible, there should not be too many elements in the ring as these rings perform in a "wet" environment, bacteria can get inside the joints of different layers. 3. I want 16 different rings, each of them inspired in a sports or concept car, we will have suggestive names for them like "Loop Stealth", "LooP M3", "LooP Viper", etc. Finally, Have fun, I think it's an amazing project!! PS. Attached is our number one selling penis ring from the current line, that will give you an idea on size, weight and motor positioning. Also, I have attached a preliminary logo, the symbol you see is the celtic symbol of virility which could nicely be used in the rings the same way sports car have a symbol on the hood.
FLYASH BASED BRICK PLANT
BATCHING PLANT AND VIBRO PRESS AND MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM. MOULD SIZE IS 750 X 1100
Building of 3D models using parametric
Hi, We need to develop 3D models using the parametric method. 3D models in fashion accessories.
Create a new Innovative and High-Tech Design for a Seated Calf Raise Machine. (Gym equipment)