Description:I am looking for some renders showing the two kitchens outdoor.
Both kitchens are realized in order to be used outside not inside as usual. Both are provided with wheels in order to be easily moved wherever the user would prefer.
The idea is to show, especially in this very moment where the space can be a problem, how an outdoor kitchen can be a possible solution for benefit the external contexts.
Wants:The "outdoor kitchen" can be placed e.g. in a garden, nearby a pool, in a town square or wherever your fantasy will guide you, as long as the most probable location a resturant or a host could place it in order to live cooking together with all his guests
- 3D Studio Max (2020)
Additional InformationBoth kitchen solution are in stainless steel. Stainless steel scotch brite finishing.
In attached a couple of pictures which shown the color combinations, these color combination have to be respected. (Mostly Stainless steel finishing, Knobs colour).
The "Blocco serie 600" worktop is composed by the following appliances: Stove 2 burners; Chromed Griddle and Fryer.
The "Blocco serie 700" worktop is composed by the following appliances: Induction plate; Chromed Griddle and Fryer.
On top both kitchens worktops, please to follow these guidelines:
Both Stoves and induction plate will be empty
The Chromed Griddles will have a fresh fish on top.
While the Fryers will have baskets with french fries inside
Other realistic pictures meaning:
- Picture "3": is a detail shown the basket used for the Fryer
- Picture "6UCBG04": is a detail showing the Stove burners (here you have 4 burners while in the Blocco_serie_600 there are only 2 but, the realistic effect has to be the same
- Picture "7CVE02": is a detail showing the induction plate as per the Blocco_serie_700
- Picture "7TFGLC": is a detail showing the Chromed Griddle appeal
#5 Kitchen renders-Final by armghannaeem
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3606
- Luxion KeyShot — Capture
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — 3
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — 2
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3612
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3613
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3614
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — 1
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3611
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3609
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3608
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3605
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3607
#1 Outdoor kitchen rendering by Noarch by noArch
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Garden Rendering 2
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Garden Rendering 1
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Street Rendering2
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Street Rendering 1
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Pool Rendering 3
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Pool Rendering 2
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Pool Rendering 1
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Garden Rendering 3
#2 Kitchen render V-1 by armghannaeem
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 1.44
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 2.45
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 3.46
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 4.47
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 5.48
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 1.49
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 2.50
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 3.51
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 4.52
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 5.53
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
A research in annular plate
The work on annular circular thin plates is to develop and use the Galerkin variational method to solve the flexural problem involving annular circular plates. A second branch of the work would be to solve the same problem using the Least squares weighted residual techniques.
Making a "bavarian" lion (Germany)
Making a 3D Modell of a bavarian lion as a basis for making a mold for mass production (china). The final product will be a souvenir keychain made of zinc-alloy. We only have some pics of the lion. We need a detailed copy. For approval we need renderings from different angels or, better, 3D Model with a viewer. We are in the business of producing souvenir items all over the world for the german market.
3d layout bifolding doors
Want designs of bi folding door styles. 36?in total.
KC Royals 3D Printed Trophy Competition
Winning design wins $1500 in cash and website credit! We’re now accepting submissions and have extended the submission deadline to give everyone Turkey Day weekend as extra time to perfect their design (or to submit multiple designs!). Please send us your submission(s) before end of day Monday, November 30th, by emailing trophycontest@3Diligent.com with the following details: Your trophy CAD file Your name, birth date, address, telephone number and preferred email address Your preferred printing process for the design Your preferred materials and finish for the design Here’s a link to the official contest rules: http://news.3diligent.com/trophy-contest-terms/
3D modeling of a J-shaped massage tool, much like a Theracane only smaller in dimensions. The tool should be modeled as close as possible to the attached images. The straight portion of the J-shape is approximately 10 inches long and 3/8in in diameter. The hook portion of the tool should form an approximately 180 degree arc and terminate in spherical end of 9/16in diameter. The handle, at the top of the J-shape, should be approximately 3/4in in diameter. The attached jpg images are of the actual tool that I would like modeled and should give you a good idea of it's dimensions. The png file should also provide a good reference. Thanks.