Description:I am looking for some renders showing the two kitchens outdoor.
Both kitchens are realized in order to be used outside not inside as usual. Both are provided with wheels in order to be easily moved wherever the user would prefer.
The idea is to show, especially in this very moment where the space can be a problem, how an outdoor kitchen can be a possible solution for benefit the external contexts.
Wants:The "outdoor kitchen" can be placed e.g. in a garden, nearby a pool, in a town square or wherever your fantasy will guide you, as long as the most probable location a resturant or a host could place it in order to live cooking together with all his guests
- 3D Studio Max (2020)
Additional InformationBoth kitchen solution are in stainless steel. Stainless steel scotch brite finishing.
In attached a couple of pictures which shown the color combinations, these color combination have to be respected. (Mostly Stainless steel finishing, Knobs colour).
The "Blocco serie 600" worktop is composed by the following appliances: Stove 2 burners; Chromed Griddle and Fryer.
The "Blocco serie 700" worktop is composed by the following appliances: Induction plate; Chromed Griddle and Fryer.
On top both kitchens worktops, please to follow these guidelines:
Both Stoves and induction plate will be empty
The Chromed Griddles will have a fresh fish on top.
While the Fryers will have baskets with french fries inside
Other realistic pictures meaning:
- Picture "3": is a detail shown the basket used for the Fryer
- Picture "6UCBG04": is a detail showing the Stove burners (here you have 4 burners while in the Blocco_serie_600 there are only 2 but, the realistic effect has to be the same
- Picture "7CVE02": is a detail showing the induction plate as per the Blocco_serie_700
- Picture "7TFGLC": is a detail showing the Chromed Griddle appeal
#5 Kitchen renders-Final by armghannaeem
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3606
- Luxion KeyShot — Capture
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — 3
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — 2
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3612
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3613
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3614
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — 1
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3611
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3609
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3608
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3605
- KEYSHOT-Photoshop — Outdoor kitchen.3607
#1 Outdoor kitchen rendering by Noarch by noArch
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Garden Rendering 2
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Garden Rendering 1
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Street Rendering2
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Street Rendering 1
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Pool Rendering 3
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Pool Rendering 2
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Pool Rendering 1
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max) — Garden Rendering 3
#2 Kitchen render V-1 by armghannaeem
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 1.44
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 2.45
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 3.46
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 4.47
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 5.48
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 1.49
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 2.50
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 3.51
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 4.52
- Luxion KeyShot — untitled-Camera 5-Camera 5.53
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Heart shaped charm/pendant for a necklace w/ chinese symbol
I'd like a heart shaped pendant for a necklace that incorporates the chinese symbol for love (see attachment). There is plenty of room for creativity and i look forward to working with you on making this an attractive gift for my wife.
I am an individual in the early design phase of a drafting project and am looking for someone to take a 2D sketch I have and create a top-quality 3D CAD digital file.
3D iPhone 6s Plus case
One piece composite iPhone case. Interior will be a rubber type material with a polycarbonate shell. The material will be bonded together with tabs and mechanical fasteners. The provided material is prettt limited, just a basic sketch but will work with the person to nail down the design.
CROISSANTERIA DO BAIRRO
Need a Bakery Kiosk (4x4m^2) design/futuristic/minimalist look, with shape of croissant on the ground. Maybe cork material. Please keep this simple, to have costs and time to make it faster. The kiosk itself is limited to 4x4, the floor can be bigger. It is for a shopping mall. It is a French Chef Bakery/Coffee Shop that serves croissants, chocolate and coffee. Attached are some pictures of the feel we look for. We need the implementation in 3D and 2D measurements to send to the Shopping mall Administration for Approval. THIS PROJECT CAN'T TAKE MORE THAN ONE DAY. IT IS OF EXTREME URGENCY! NO BS.
KC Royals 3D Printed Trophy Competition
Winning design wins $1500 in cash and website credit! We’re now accepting submissions and have extended the submission deadline to give everyone Turkey Day weekend as extra time to perfect their design (or to submit multiple designs!). Please send us your submission(s) before end of day Monday, November 30th, by emailing trophycontest@3Diligent.com with the following details: Your trophy CAD file Your name, birth date, address, telephone number and preferred email address Your preferred printing process for the design Your preferred materials and finish for the design Here’s a link to the official contest rules: http://news.3diligent.com/trophy-contest-terms/