Description:The aim of this product is to provide a device that can be placed on a Wet Floor sign to provide additional protection by warning people walking by that the floor is wet and slippery.
It must include the following features/functions:
1. A small and bright flashing LED light(s) that helps people walking by, to see and pay attention to the Warning Sign. The light should have a switch that can be set to On, Off, or Motion Sensor .
2. A speaker that can be heard from any direction that radiates up to 10 feet with a volume control switch. The pre-recorded message would play when people get within 10 feet of the sign and say "Caution, Wet Floor". Again, There must be a switch that can be set to On, Off, or Motion Sensor.
3. A micro USB receptacle for recharging.
Attached Images show:
FIG1 - Sample Wet Floor Signs currently on the market that this new device would need to attach to universally and not be easy to steal.
FIG2 - Shows a sample of a light fixture that is an example of how this could look, but with only 1 flashing yellow light facing front and back.
FIG3 - Is an example of how lights are attached to construction signs. This concept is a good example of how just adding the light helps avoid accidents.
FIG4 - This is the art used currently to explain the concept. It is NOT what we want. It is too big and doesn't need to have any words on it. But it does show how the inventor was thinking about each of the above features coming together, Light and Sound.
The purpose of the animation is to demonstrate to companies how it works as thoroughly as possible without manufacturing a prototype. So, it should show how someone approaching it activates the light and should to warn them to walk around the wet floor.
Wants:The winner will be chosen based on designing and animating the most simple and elegant solution that includes all the necessary features.
Don't Wants:We do not want unfinished designs, it must be as complete as possible with the features noted. We do not need cutaways, just a demonstration of how it works in use.
#12 Wet floor warning signal design 2 by InventDev
- Autodesk Inventor iAssembly 2018 — assembly caution alert device design 2
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling 2018 — assembly caution alert device design 2
- STL Modeling 2018 — assembly caution alert device design 2
- Adobe Spark Video Mp4 — Caution alerm system illustration and animation for design 2
- Description Png — Caution alert system description
- Picture Png — Device and sign assemble design 2
#9 Wet floor warning sign by InventDev
#15 Wet Floor Warning Signal_Mushroom Design by josonvargheseaj
#18 Wet Floor Warning Signal by edward m barnes
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 — BOTTOM ELECTRICAL BOX
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 — light cover
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 — light holder
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 — TOP ELECTRICAL BOX
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 — Wet Floor Warning Signal
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 — Wet Floor Warning Signal Assembly
- Autodesk Inventor 2019 — YB215CWCKW01-5C-JB
#27 Alert device, for wet floor warning signals by InventDev
- Autodesk Inventor iAssembly 2018 — alert system Assembly 2
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling 2018 — alert system redesign Assembly
- STL Modeling 2018 — alert system redesign Assembly
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling 2018 — caution alert device redesign
- STL Modeling 2018 — alert system redesign Assembly
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling 2018 — holder redesign
- STL Modeling 2018 — holder redesign
- Video — Caution alert system illustration and animation-1
- Measurement Png — Caution device measurement label
- Label Png — Part label
#30 Triangular concept redesign by InventDev
- Autodesk Inventor iAssembly 2018 — Triangular caution sign assembly
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling 2018 — Triangular caution sign assembly
- STL Modeling 2018 — Triangular caution sign assembly
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 — Triangular caution alert device
- STEP/STP 3D Modeling 2018 — caution alert device
- STL Modeling 2018 — caution alert device
- Video Mp4 — Triangle alert system animation
- Video Mp4 — Device alone animation
- Description Label Png — Triangle device label
- Measurement label Png — Triangle device measure label
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
The Wackynata is a patent pending device for hanging peñattas from a vertical structure (poll, tree, etc.) when there is no low hanging horizontal apparatus to hang it from. The purpose of the animation and images is to properly demonstrate what the product will look like when it is "retail" ready. The inventor has created a working model using off-the-shelf products to demonstrate how it will work but now needs it to be made "pretty" and modified with 1 thing that she couldn't buy off the shelf, the buckle, in a cost effective but functional way. Please replace with a CAM Buckle as demonstrated here: https://www.uscargocontrol.com/1-Cam-Buckle-White-Zinc-550lbs I have attached 3 files for your consideration: 1. The image titled "Parts" lays out all the parts that need to come together in a 3D design. 2. The video titled "Bracket" shows a metal bracket she bought from the store to demonstrate how it could work but is not intended to be the final version. Instad, there is a cardboard design illustrated that would be made out of metal instead for use. 3. The "In Use" video is a demonstration for you to see how it all works together so that you will know how it should work in the animation. The 3D video should show 1. How it is easily attached to the tree (or) pole 2. How it is used
3D Interactive Data Visualization for website
Project Description We need to render an animated 3D Data Visualization model of our company, it’s subsidiaries and the relationship it has with our clients and strategic partners. The 3D Data Visualization asset will be used on our marketing website and electronic marketing material (e.g. PowerPoint, eBrochures etc.). 3D Data Visualization model will continue to be updated as we increase our customers and expand our strategic alliances. Whatever approach is taken, we need to make sure that the data can be updated at anytime. Underlying data used by the model can be in any format, such as a database or text file (e.g. csv). Examples of 3D Animated Data Visualization we’re interested in are best represented by these two examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsEm-CDj4qM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE9qsYBu8MM We need the visualization to be interactive where the user can select a node, which could be our company, a subsidiary, client or strategic partner and obtain more information about the organization. Images for nodes can be the company logo or static graphic. The final output must be innovative in design, appearance and functionality on a website. Data Sample: Our Company |-> Subsidiary A |-> Subsidiary B |-> Client A |->> Client A - Subsidiary A |->> Client A - Subsidiary B |->> Client A - Subsidiary C |-> Client B |->> Client B - Subsidiary A |->> Client B - Subsidiary B |-> Strategic Partner A |-> Strategic Partner B Skills: 3D Data Visualization, 3D Animation for the Web Deliverables: 3D Interactive Data Visualization for the Web and for use in other collateral. Must be multi-browser and tablet friendly.
coat and reflect
I am interested in a short (15 sec) 3D animation which demonstrates adding a coating onto a 3D object and how the coating acts as a barrier to some elements. Object is a generic 384-well or 96-well deep well plate. 1. A coating is added to the slowly moving object on the entire exposed surface except for the underside. 2. Two different in-motion 3D elements are reflected off the newly coated surface with short text explainer bullets. Elements are "protein molecules" and "acetonitrile molecules". 3. A third element is shown to be blocked from passing through the coating from the originally uncoated object. This element is a polypropylene molecule.
Take my Box for a spin
Animate my attached files based on the written script attached.
Make a snap cam filter & 3D version of existing 2D logo
Hi! I make educational explainer videos. For theses videos I want to make a snap cam filter with my logo. The goal is to have the logo with the filter mapped as a mask onto my face, so it looks like the logo is making the explanations. Here is an example of one of my explainer videos, made with another snap filter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE5lXGNNLuY&t=1732s In order to achieve this, first a 3D version of the logo has to be created and the as a second step you would need to map that 3D model in snap cam filter. Attached you find the logo.