Description:There are many details and priorities in operating a business. The safety of customers and employees are assumed until something goes wrong. Sexual assault is a preventable human behavior in the work environment and by using artificial intelligence coupled with a variety of sensors, this risky behavior can now be prevented. Team members and your clients can and will be kept safe.
Given the sensitivity of the problem, a well designed enclosure is critical to adoption and acceptance of the AI being resident in the ceiling of a business. AI monitoring of people is still a relatively new idea, with products such as Alexa, Siri and Google dominating the commercial landscape. In a business environment, the business owner would want to eliminate any friction to the customer experience. As such, our ceiling mounted AI device, (her name is MARIA) should present a soft feel as well as look like a high end tech device.
Anyone who participates in this design effort is thanked. Your design will be publicized and your personal brand will have significant recognition from this work. You are providing your time and effort to help combat the serious problem of rape, assault and misconduct in professional settings. Hopefully you have never had to wrestle with the experience and if you have, know you will prevent the experience from happening to someone else. Know that your work is moving humanity forward and adding historical value. Again thank you.
Wants:Design Criteria - Benign cooler palettes, white or beige with the ability to provide a soften look on a standard drop ceiling grid.
- Our initial design looked like a standard off the shelf smoke detector, please produce a better design than the one we created as novices.
- We are not afraid of curves, or edges
- The enclosure should account for ease of manufacture or 3d printing, initial run will be 3d printed for the first 100 units
- We have attached files showing our original design. The dimensions as well as screw locations are indicated. The heat sink dimensions are flexible but we would prefer not to have to change much in terms of heat sink sizing.
- An important note, there is a view window in the design where our proprietary visual sensor must be able to see through, that view window is indicated on the attached drawing. The ability to blend/disguise the view window into the design is critically important. This element will have a heavier weighting than other elements of the design.
Don't Wants:- Do not want a product that looks like a storm trooper helmet.
- Do not infringe on a patented/copyrighted design
- Costly design that does not scale economically for mass production
- Keep material costs in mind for design while also balancing this is a commercial use for aesthetics
Ask for Sample:We will request assistance with 3d printing the design after the design is awarded
#29 Shepered AI Enclosure Complete by Ridwan Sept
#36 ShepherdAI by gea el d
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Ring Mouse Charging Dock
Inviting concept design for a charging cradle for a ring mouse. AirPoint mouse is a finger-wearable bluetooth ring mouse. A user can slide the finger across a surface to get mouse cursor movement. It can also be used as an air mouse by moving finger in space. After use, this device needs to be docked in a charging cradle to recharge the battery and also for safe storage. Seeking designs for a charging dock for this device. See the attached picture and stp file for the reference dimension of the finger-wearable unit. Note that the finger-wearable unit has a magnetic connector that attaches to a magnetic connector in the charging PCB board.
Luxury Smartphone Design
We are launching a wireless device company that will produce luxury smartphones. The purpose of this contest is to solicit cool and interesting design ideas as well as to develop an ongoing relationship with one or several designers to help move these products to market quickly and efficiently. We are only interested in the look and feel of the device; engineering will be addressed at a later date. The design submission should include: 1) Model File: in Alias wire file format 2) Rendered Imagery: showing front, back, top, bottom left right and a 3/4 perspective views. Rendered views for front, back, top and bottom can be combined into one or two image files if appropriate. The perspective view must be a separate image. It is encouraged that the rendered images be as realistic as possible and provide enough lighting to show design details. Environment and lighting style is left to the designer.
Hi, i'm Wood from Elite. I would like to find some good designer with the purpose to designed for me at least 4 new smartphone model design. I'm working on that to launch my brand very soon. Just let me know
Mobile charging ecosystem - Custom Connector Design - iPhone cases and accessories.
SEEKING DESIGNERS WORKING WITH CREO PTC ONLY: We are looking for CREO CAD engineers with a good flair for style. We are in the midst of DFM with our manufacturing partner in Korea who uses CREO. We have many products to develop and seeking freelancers in the Los Angles area who we can not only work with but also meet from time to time. We are also open for long distance if we can't find them locally. Please excuse us for not sharing any project files yet as the initial project will be centered around revision of a proprietary DC-DC magnetic connector for use in mobile device accessories. We can upload them once we establish some contacts with potential freelancers. Thank you for your understanding
Futuristic Panic Button
- we'd like to design the most powerful panic button in the world - It will be attached to a keychain / purse / phone and trigger a help response from your phone via bluetooth - once pressed, a drone will be sent to you in under 5 minutes to help responders triage this situation - we want to minimize accidental triggers while making it easy for someone who needs help to quickly get it.