Description:What we want from you is a new link design in silver that fits perfectly in our large product range. After the deadline, we will find a winner who will have the opportunity to engage in a continuous cooperation with us.
X Jewellery is a range of composable bracelets for women who march to their own drumbeat. Unlike many of the modular link bracelets on the market, the X Jewellery range is founded on the classic anchor chain – a symbol of strength - chosen to reflect bold women who see fashion as a form of expression. Like a self-portrait for your wrist, each composable bracelet is comprised of a set of links chosen by you to tell your unique story.
We’re looking forward to seeing your proposal.
Wants:The design is of your own choice, but there are some demands for the design for it to work with the rest of the collection:
• It’s important that it easy to see the symbol/figure (some of our zodiacs is hard to see from distance (e.g. Libra) whereas others work really well (e.g. Taurus and Scorpio). Please check www.xjewellery.com/en/shop/inspiration/zodiac-signs/
• With an X shaped opening, the bracelet links can easily be changed, so it’s very important to check out this video and follow the guidelines attached.
Don't Wants:To guide you in the right direction please check the dos and don’ts list. As you can see from this list our bestsellers are easy recognizable or has an emotion or value to it. However, our slowest moving designs is not very recognizable or has no emotional value to it.
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D)
#30 GUS_DoubleLink-4 by Claudio Gussini
#28 Lotus-doublelink by Cre83D
#33 Infinite Love by Designer1
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-2
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-3
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-4
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-51
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-52
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-53
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-54
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-55
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-56
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-57
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-58
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 5 — InfiniteLove-59
#19 GUS_SingleLink-2 by Claudio Gussini
#20 GUS_DoubleLink-2 by Claudio Gussini
#21 GUS_SingleLink-3 by Claudio Gussini
#22 GUS_DoubleLink-3 by Claudio Gussini
#29 GUS_SingleLink-4 by Claudio Gussini
#16 GUS_DoubleLink by Claudio Gussini
#15 GUS_SingleLink by Claudio Gussini
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
UAV Reaper Drone
Need complete design for Reaper Drone in solid Works for each part of the stucture (Fuselage+ wings+ wheels) no need for engine and inside equipements, and i don't need rocket design and no need also for 2D drafting
Biological Cell Cluster
I am looking to obtain a 3D CAD model of a biological cell cluster in order to transfer it to a multiphysics simulation software (COMSOL). The cluster will consist of 120 'cells' in the shape of a hyper-dodecahedron (https://theory.org/geotopo/120-cell/ ). Each side of each dodecahedron must measure ~5um.
Smart Parking Guidance System (PGS)
Smart PGS is a system that a device that is hanging off a rail under parking lot ceiling to monitor parking spaces using camera. It monitors 6 - 12 spaces (3 - 4 per side), hence two cameras. And it shows vacancy (Green) or full (Red) or special condition ( Blue ) to guide driver for a parking spot.
Personal Light Drone
Looking for someone to translate drawings into 3D models. Product is a personal drone that emits light, launched from a cylindrical housing unit.
New hex dumbbells
Design a range of hexagon shaped dumbbells with an extra cut out for an extra way to grip the dumbbells with two hands. The dumbbell range will be made from cast iron, 7.2 density. A range of six weights. 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25kg. Satin/matte black colour only. The logo debossed into the surface by around 2mm. The smaller weights with a slightly smaller handle length, becoming larger throughout the range. The logo and weight number identification to go wherever there is enough space to have as large as possible. The weights need to be accurate, within a few grams of the designated weight. The main handle diameter is 35mm, tapering down either side to 28mm and rounded back in as it joins the main weight either side. The edges need to be rounded off so they are smooth to grip all around. The cut out grip area ideally needs to be 40mm in height but for the smallest weights thus could be slightly smaller.