Description:What we want from you is a new link design in silver that fits perfectly in our large product range. After the deadline, we will find a winner who will have the opportunity to engage in a continuous cooperation with us.
X Jewellery is a range of composable bracelets for women who march to their own drumbeat. Unlike many of the modular link bracelets on the market, the X Jewellery range is founded on the classic anchor chain – a symbol of strength - chosen to reflect bold women who see fashion as a form of expression. Like a self-portrait for your wrist, each composable bracelet is comprised of a set of links chosen by you to tell your unique story.
We’re looking forward to seeing your proposal.
Wants:The design is of your own choice, but there are some demands for the design for it to work with the rest of the collection:
• It’s important that it easy to see the symbol/figure (some of our zodiacs is hard to see from distance (e.g. Libra) whereas others work really well (e.g. Taurus and Scorpio). Please check http://www.xjewellery.com/en/shop/inspiration/zodiac-signs/
• With an X shaped opening, the bracelet links can easily be changed, so it’s very important to check out this video and follow the guidelines attached.
Don't Wants:To guide you in the right direction please check the dos and don’ts list. As you can see from this list our bestsellers are easy recognizable or has an emotion or value to it. However, our slowest moving designs is not very recognizable or has no emotional value to it.
#33 Infinite Love by Stefan Gales
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-2
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-3
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-4
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-51
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-52
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-53
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-54
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-55
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-56
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-57
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-58
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-59
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Stanford Baby Products Company - Wipes Holder
I want cool, interesting designs of a holder for baby wipes. Moms hold wet wipes in holders because it's easier to handle & pull wipes from. It will be easiest to simply look at the photos. But, this is a container for people to put wet wipes in for their baby. I attached photos of competitors. This is just for reference, there is no need to copy them. This is JUST of competitors.
Cartoon Animals 2D to 3D Conversion in 3DS Max
Create our 2D animals in to 3D cad and make them totally ready for key frame animation. The animals need to be in the same style as the cartoon landscape seen attached files. As you can see the animals are the same in basics so small changes need to be done to create the second animal.
Leaf Dental Care
My company is "Leaf Dental Care", and our mantra is "Eco-friendly Wellness". We will operate an eco-conscious dental clinic that treats our patient with a holistic approach. The project is to create a visual diagram of what the Reception Area and Operatory Room will look like. The Reception Area will be ~400sq ft, and have a store front with floor to ceiling windows. Theme: yoga studio, spa, Zen garden Color Scheme: White, earth tones, wood, stone. The waiting area will consist of a "retail portion", and a "reception portion" Retail Portion: There should be store front display for retail items such as organic health and beauty products. Like an "organic" Sephora. Our neighbors will be high-end retail stores, and we should blend in. Reception Portion: My logo should be displayed behind the receptionist desk. There will be organic cotton fabric couches for people to sit and wait. The kids play area will consist of wooden block toys by Melissa and Doug. LED television will be playing health educational videos. Patients can fill out medical information on tablets. Lighting will be indirect LED lighting. Ambient music will be tranquility music. All medical professionals are wearing yoga clothes instead of scrubs and lab-coats. Operatory Room Diagram: The theme is carried over to the operatory rooms.
Help me jazz-up a home audio component enclosure!
- I am attaching front and side panel drawings for a home audio component. - The location for the knobs and holes are to be fixed, but I'm looking to see a 3D model, with my logo added to the top-center of the front panel. - Add text for the buttons / knobs (I will provide the text, and you play with the font/size). - Front / side panels to be BLACK (with white silk screen). Also want to see the same thing with front / side panels in SILVER (with black silk screen). - Play with the beveling to give the panel some character, but nothing over the top. - No need to be concerned with the rear panel or bottom for this project. - Perhaps we can put the company icon from the logo on the top panel. I'm open to ideas. - I need help with the design of the two large knobs. They will be aluminum. Need a design for them. - Display shown on center of front panel consists of (3) 7-segment LED displays.
Handle / Grip design with gear & Latch
The design needed is for a handle / grip that when squeezed, it will make a 3/8" square bar, which is in a 1 1/2" high extruded piece, travel aprox 2 1/2" towards the grip. See short video. This also needs to be able to lock into multiple positions when squeezed and also have an easy release so that when released it springs back into its original open position. This will be attached to the end of the 1 1/2" high extrusion. There are 2 openings in this extrusion. One along the top will be a square opening in which the 3/8" square bar will be encased and the other one will be a round hole which will encase a 3/8" round tube in which water will travel through. This round tube will need to extend out the back of the extrusion and through the handle and attach to a water hose. The handle / grip needs to extend up above the extrusion a minimal amount. The attached picture of my prototype extends way too high above the extrusion. One thought is to incorporate a rack and pinion type gear to achieve this. Any type of gear or mechanism will need to be enclosed in the handle.