Description:What we want from you is a new link design in silver that fits perfectly in our large product range. After the deadline, we will find a winner who will have the opportunity to engage in a continuous cooperation with us.
X Jewellery is a range of composable bracelets for women who march to their own drumbeat. Unlike many of the modular link bracelets on the market, the X Jewellery range is founded on the classic anchor chain – a symbol of strength - chosen to reflect bold women who see fashion as a form of expression. Like a self-portrait for your wrist, each composable bracelet is comprised of a set of links chosen by you to tell your unique story.
We’re looking forward to seeing your proposal.
Wants:The design is of your own choice, but there are some demands for the design for it to work with the rest of the collection:
• It’s important that it easy to see the symbol/figure (some of our zodiacs is hard to see from distance (e.g. Libra) whereas others work really well (e.g. Taurus and Scorpio). Please check http://www.xjewellery.com/en/shop/inspiration/zodiac-signs/
• With an X shaped opening, the bracelet links can easily be changed, so it’s very important to check out this video and follow the guidelines attached.
Don't Wants:To guide you in the right direction please check the dos and don’ts list. As you can see from this list our bestsellers are easy recognizable or has an emotion or value to it. However, our slowest moving designs is not very recognizable or has no emotional value to it.
#33 Infinite Love by Stefan Gales
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-2
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-3
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-4
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-51
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-52
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-53
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-54
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-55
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-56
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-57
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-58
- RhinoCAD 5 — InfiniteLove-59
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Handle / Grip design with gear & Latch
The design needed is for a handle / grip that when squeezed, it will make a 3/8" square bar, which is in a 1 1/2" high extruded piece, travel aprox 2 1/2" towards the grip. See short video. This also needs to be able to lock into multiple positions when squeezed and also have an easy release so that when released it springs back into its original open position. This will be attached to the end of the 1 1/2" high extrusion. There are 2 openings in this extrusion. One along the top will be a square opening in which the 3/8" square bar will be encased and the other one will be a round hole which will encase a 3/8" round tube in which water will travel through. This round tube will need to extend out the back of the extrusion and through the handle and attach to a water hose. The handle / grip needs to extend up above the extrusion a minimal amount. The attached picture of my prototype extends way too high above the extrusion. One thought is to incorporate a rack and pinion type gear to achieve this. Any type of gear or mechanism will need to be enclosed in the handle.
By The Sea
An existing house is being renovated. We have 2D sketches which have been approved by local council. The pitched roof will be removed and replaced with a flat roof so that a roof terrace is created. This will have views of the ocean and entertaining equipment such as a BBQ and seating / lounge. The existing living area on Level 2 will be extended as shown on drawings and new internal stairs allowing access from Level 2 to the roof terrace. The kitchen, bathrooms, existing floors, lighting etc will all be replaced with new. A garage will be installed on Level 1 (ground floor entry). The house will effectively look totally different from the front with a new entrance, garage and new façade.
Biological Cell Cluster
I am looking to obtain a 3D CAD model of a biological cell cluster in order to transfer it to a multiphysics simulation software (COMSOL). The cluster will consist of 120 'cells' in the shape of a hyper-dodecahedron (https://theory.org/geotopo/120-cell/ ). Each side of each dodecahedron must measure ~5um.
Help me jazz-up a home audio component enclosure!
- I am attaching front and side panel drawings for a home audio component. - The location for the knobs and holes are to be fixed, but I'm looking to see a 3D model, with my logo added to the top-center of the front panel. - Add text for the buttons / knobs (I will provide the text, and you play with the font/size). - Front / side panels to be BLACK (with white silk screen). Also want to see the same thing with front / side panels in SILVER (with black silk screen). - Play with the beveling to give the panel some character, but nothing over the top. - No need to be concerned with the rear panel or bottom for this project. - Perhaps we can put the company icon from the logo on the top panel. I'm open to ideas. - I need help with the design of the two large knobs. They will be aluminum. Need a design for them. - Display shown on center of front panel consists of (3) 7-segment LED displays.
Universal Phone Mount
Hi Cad Crowd! We're in need of adjusting one of the components of our product. We have an existing 3D model that we need adjusted. We are keeping the same top and bottom connection the same. The basic design is similar to a standard universal phone mount for a car. We want to use the same mechanism as shown in the pictures and then adjust it to our requirements. The system will be 3 major components. Part 1: Back piece that has top connection and bottom connection which won't be changed much except for the width. This area will be where the gears/spring/everything sits on. Part 2: This will be the two "wing walls" that extrude left and right that will be sat on the back plate area. Part 3: Will enclose this area and have a bottom stub where the phones sit. We play on adding some little foam on the front of part 3 and on the insides of the wing walls. We think that the gear mechanism can be reduced in size and that we can flip it so that they sit above the wing walls (and in the center of the system).