Description:Hey there! I need hollow sphere design that will consist of top and bottom parts that will snap into each other to form round sphere. Sphere will be made of plastic and filled with sand (please see specifications below) so snapping must be secure and once snapped together it doesn't need to open again. I am looking for esthetically pleasing design of the sphere itself, specifically the sphere cut out patterns (see my hand drawn images to give you some ideas)
Wants:1. Sphere has two parts - top and bottom that securely snap into each other to form one round object
2. CUT OUT PATTERN: Sphere needs to have cut-out pattern(s) that must be 1mm wide and any length - sand that will fill this sphere is 1.1mm round so I need to make sure no opening is larger than 1mm so sand stays in. I am really hoping this is where you will spend most of your creative time - I am looking for a pattern that is professional,sporty, high-tech and doesn't remind you of a Christmas tree decorations. :) the more openings the better but it needs to be a combination of function (a lot of openings but strength is not affected so this plastic ball doesn't crash in hands because too many openings too close) and design - awesome looking pattern: ideas - T, H, F, S, L letter pattern shapes, wave pattern, perforation - if you have better ideas then bring them in!
3. Sphere color - pitch black or darker gray color, preferably mate finish
4. Need to add logo - thinking that logo can go on the snapping mechanism area that will stretch on the perimeter of the ball - see my hand drawings - I think the snapping strip is great positioning for the logo
5. OUTER SPHERE DIAMETER MUST BE 29.75mm
6. Sphere wall thickness - 1mm to 1.5mm
7. I need to be able to take your file to 3D printing facility to print prototype, fill with sand and test it so parts must fit/snap well.
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max)
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Media Unit and Walk-In Closet Shop Drawings
I'm looking to hire someone immediately to provide detailed millwork shop drawings for a living room media unit and walk-in closet (see architect's drawings attached). Drawings will need to be completed in Autocad, in inches with provided title block. I receive a lot of this work so if all goes well, it will lead to many more projects in the future. See attachments for detailed info.
Design my Koala Bear
I am looking for a 2.5 x 2.5 inch circular doll in the shape of Koala Bear. I want it to be geometrical and the colors to be white/grey/pink/black. I attached a quick flat 2D quick drawing that I put together but I want it in a 3D drawing and with the color scheme to match a Koala Bear. The doll should be geometric all around.
Women's ring design
Hi, I need 3D CAD step file & rendering for a silicone wedding ring that will be made from a steel ring mold. Logo (attached) needs to be debossed on the inside & the number 7 on the opposite side inside Please see attached images for the ring design. Dimensions of the ring should be: Width: 3.6mm Thickness: 2.3mm Inner Diameter: 17.3mm Inner Circumference: 54.40mm
Clothing Shop Plans
i want a designer to transfer my idea to 3D plan , i want make a design for men clothes shop from outside and inside , i want inside decoration like a cave or rock wall and show the clothing stand and table and from outside the shop face all is glasses and the door in the middle with black banner for shop name "GRAY WOLF" , the shop size is 6x10 meter , please check the attachment maybe it will help you ,thank you.
Parallelogram wall paper
I am a glass artist, I need a geometric design for transfer to sandblast resist, that will be cut on my Graphtec plotter. I will be cutting this pattern 24" x 24", using Robo Cut Pro.