Size is 118 meter square
1. Please draw the 2D floor plan of existing plan by CAD (scale 1/50) - 1 Set
2. Please draw the 2D interior elevation of existing plan by CAD (scale 1/50) - total 3 rooms = 3 Set
Dimension is Detailed
Considering of Base Material
Considering of Finished Material
Considering of Design Details
Considering of Equipment
sorry for the confusion, i hope below is clearer
total is 9 sets
1. 2D floor plan of existing plan by CAD (scale 1/50) - 1 Set
2. 2D interior elevation of existing plan by CAD (scale 1/50) - 3 Set
3. Ceiling Plan - 1 Set
4. Millwork & Kitchen Details - 1 Set
5. Material Schedule - 1 Set
6. 2D Renovate Detail Section - 1 Set
7. 2D New Detail Plan (scale 1/50) - 1 Set
No Entries Submitted Yet.
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Conversion of files from Sketchup to Revit
i need to transform some 3D stands, drawn with Sketchup, to proper Revit Architecture models, here there are some jpg for a preview. See this link for the file download: http://ow.ly/dyZSk
Convert Hand-drawn Floor Plans to CAD/PDF - Architectural Drafting
I have three apartment floor plans and one community center floor plan that are currently hand-drawn. I need CAD versions of these floorplans (for sub-contractors) and PDF versions (for an apartment rental website - blackmountainliving.com). For the pdf's, I'd like one version with dimensions and one without. Color and various aesthetics are welcome.
Refer to the "Basic Unit_Detailed Dimension" file first. The other two apartment floorplans (1390 and 1430) should include the carport, all the same labeling, and the same level of detail for dimensions.
3D modelling of a great new residential complex
we are conceiving construction projects. Right now we need a 3d model of our newest project
, that we are conceiving in Allplan 2013.
In particular we need a 3d model of the outside shell and one sample apartment.
These we will forward to a post-production artist who will inhale the photo-realism.
We do have all plans / floor plans in 2D ready.
We hope to find somebody who have fun dealing with 3D and participating in something bigger.