Size is 118 meter square
1. Please draw the 2D floor plan of existing plan by CAD (scale 1/50) - 1 Set
2. Please draw the 2D interior elevation of existing plan by CAD (scale 1/50) - total 3 rooms = 3 Set
Dimension is Detailed
Considering of Base Material
Considering of Finished Material
Considering of Design Details
Considering of Equipment
sorry for the confusion, i hope below is clearer
total is 9 sets
1. 2D floor plan of existing plan by CAD (scale 1/50) - 1 Set
2. 2D interior elevation of existing plan by CAD (scale 1/50) - 3 Set
3. Ceiling Plan - 1 Set
4. Millwork & Kitchen Details - 1 Set
5. Material Schedule - 1 Set
6. 2D Renovate Detail Section - 1 Set
7. 2D New Detail Plan (scale 1/50) - 1 Set
No Entries Submitted Yet.
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Conversion of files from Sketchup to Revit
i need to transform some 3D stands, drawn with Sketchup, to proper Revit Architecture models, here there are some jpg for a preview. See this link for the file download: http://ow.ly/dyZSk
3D modelling of a great new residential complex
we are conceiving construction projects. Right now we need a 3d model of our newest project
, that we are conceiving in Allplan 2013.
In particular we need a 3d model of the outside shell and one sample apartment.
These we will forward to a post-production artist who will inhale the photo-realism.
We do have all plans / floor plans in 2D ready.
We hope to find somebody who have fun dealing with 3D and participating in something bigger.
Convert Hand-drawn Floor Plans to CAD/PDF - Architectural Drafting
I have three apartment floor plans and one community center floor plan that are currently hand-drawn. I need CAD versions of these floorplans (for sub-contractors) and PDF versions (for an apartment rental website - blackmountainliving.com). For the pdf's, I'd like one version with dimensions and one without. Color and various aesthetics are welcome.
Refer to the "Basic Unit_Detailed Dimension" file first. The other two apartment floorplans (1390 and 1430) should include the carport, all the same labeling, and the same level of detail for dimensions.