I am detail driven AutoCAD Specialist who produces high quality CAD drawings at an a affordable price.
I have 5 & a half years industry experience producing CAD drawings for various projects. This experience has given me a deep knowledge of understanding of CAD & meeting deadlines that clients like yourself need to meet.
I have worked on many major projects within Ireland. The main ones would be.
1. Capital Dock: Irelands largest building, In this project I worked with the main contractor to produce detail drawings / plans until the end of the project. This included working to deadlines & meeting the clients needs in a timely manner.
2. The Exo Building, Irelands largest commercial building, In this project I also worked with the main contractor to produce detail drawings / plans. I was also involved on site a lot more in order to verify the work being done by our contractors was to a high standard.
In my past experience the best way to produce a set of drawings to a client is to follow the below process.
I receive the information from the client regarding the drawings in which they wish for me to produce. I draft up the first set of drawings & send them back to the client for review / comment. If the client has any comments they can mark up the drawing & send the comments back to me. I revise the drawing as per the clients comment made & send the final drawing back to client for approval / sign off.
This is the most streamline way to produce construction drawings & has worked best for me in the past.
Tobin Consulting Engineers · Full-time
Jul 2022 –
1 yrs 5 mos Dublin, D, Ireland
• Production of detailed drawings using AutoCAD
• Production of 2D layouts and plans in accordance with planning guidelines.
• Checks drawing versus the project inputs for correctness and conformance to standards
• Work closely with clients and the Design Team to deliver projects to a high standard
• Disciplined record keeping and maintenance of drawings and files
Shamrock Asphalt · Full-time
Apr 2019 –
4 yrs 8 mos Dublin, D, Ireland
Assisting the lead designer in any ongoing projects. Have weekly inhouse meeting with the lead designer to discuss upcoming / current projects. Respond to email queries from clients in a timely manner. Preparing & overseeing, to-scale sketches to communicate and clarify special requirements with architects. Drafted professional business memos, letters and marketing copy to support business objectives and growth. Regular site visits & inspections to ensure the correct work is being carried out & attend meetings. Work together with building architects and professional draftsmen to turn blueprints and technical drawings into 2D computer models using AutoCAD in a timely manner. Putting together detailed technical submittals to provide the relevant technical information required on our proposed system which is submitted to our clients for approval. Putting together warranty application forms. Sending all the relevant BCAR / O&M information to our clients at the end of a project.
Dublin Institute of Technology
Higher Certificate in Revit / BIM, Revit Architecture , Currently Ongoing
2022 – 2022
I am currently enrolled in a Revit / BIM with the Dublin Institute of Design
Dublin Institute of Technology
Higher Certificate, AUTO CAD, Passed Successfully
2020 – 2021
Certificate in AutoCAD with the Dublin Institute of Design
Licenses & Certifications
Certificate In Revit & BIM
Dublin Design Institute
Jan 2021 –