Diva love hasn't submitted any design yet.
Detroit, MI 48235
Quick learning, energetic individual seeking anentry-level position in the CAD/3D Animation/Computer Graphics
field where I can use my education, training and skills to advance in a growing company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Two year student experienced in CAD/3D Animation/Computer Graphics.
· Great leadership skills with willingness to learn.
· Responsible and reliable individual with attention to detail.
· Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
TRAINING AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Utilize drawing media & related drafting materials,
• Knowledge of basic measurement system, identify lines & line weights, construct title block.
• Ability to develop geometric constructions, annotate drawing,
• Draw pictorial drawings, multiview drawing, auxiliary view an produce CAD drawings,
• Produce 3D CAD Solid models.
• Create assembly , dimension drawings to ANSI/ISO stander, apply tolerances,
• Place GDT symbols on design, dimension CAD drawing,
• Identify and use appropriate standard symbols
WORK EXPERIENCES MDOT-Michigan Department of Transportation
• Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Clean highways and freeways to take al trash of its spots.
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment
Henry Ford High School Diploma 2009 Breithaupt Career & Tech Center CADD/Computer Graphics & 3D Animation 2009