• Hands on experience working on CAD software’s such as AutoCAD, Solidworks ,CATIA & Solid edge.
• Good knowledge in 2-D drawings to 3-D Model Conversion & Legacy Conversion.
• Proficiency in drafting and Modelling .
• GA drawings and P&ID preparation for Process and Power industries.
• Good working Knowledge on GD&T and drafting standards.
• Strong PC skills and good experience with MS word, MS excel and Power point.
Harita techserv ltd · Full-time
Mar 2018 –
2 yrs 11 mos Coimbatore, TN, India
Industrial Valves (Control Valves) (June 2019-Feb 2021)
• Design of valves used in Power and Oil&Gas sector using Solid works 2017
• Design and release of Engineering to order product design through General arrangement drawings and Manufacturing drawing drawings using Solidworks and AutoCAD.
• Designed various components and special arrangements for valves as per customer requirements and constraints using Solidworks.
• Re-designed existing valves to match pipeline arrangements (Specialized in Butt weld end and Flanged End Design) as per ASME B16.34 & ASME B16.10.
• Released the Bill of Materials as per customer specification.
• Prepared and automation of General Assembly drawings as per order placed by the customer in AUTOCAD V-2011 and Microsoft Excel for Control valves, Desuperheaters, ASCV and PRDS.
• Verified valve design for Control valves, Desuperheaters, ASCV and PRDS for every size, class and material as per Indian Boiler Regulation (1950).
• Responsible for design of fabrication drawing as per customer P&I drawings for PRDS Stations.
Industrial Valves (Ball Valves) 8 Months (Oct 2018 to May 2019)
• Preparing General Assembly Drawing for Ball valves in AutoCAD as per customer requirement.
• Revising General Assembly Drawings as per customer comment.
• Creating 3d Models and 2d drawing for components of ball valves using CATIA V5.
• Prepared Comment Resolution Sheet.
• Instrument data sheet preparation.
• Products Handled: Ball Valves
Industrial Pumps 6 Months (Apr 2018 to Sep 2018)
• Preparing Casting and Manufacturing drawings (Legacy conversion).
• Updating 3D Models and Drawings in Solid Edge ST 10.
• Applying GD&T to drawings as per ASME Y(hidden).(hidden).
• Documentation of API 676 and SAES
• Products Handled: Pumps
Mahendra Engineering college
B . E, Mechanical Engineering, 8.14
2013 – 2017
Activities and Societies: