Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with over 6 years of experience, mainly in the automotive field.
During my career, I've taken several projects from sketch and concept to the start of mass production. As well as working in OEM programs in a Tier 1 supplier company.
ZF Suspension Technology · Full-time
Apr 2018 –
3 yrs Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
• Design of new products that comply with the customer requirements, always looking for the optimal cost through the development of practices and standards. RFQ’s & CSR’s.
• Maintain continuous communication with the customer engineering area regarding the product design, prototype development, and costs reduction recommendations.
• Prepare 3D models, drawings, and specifications of the product in the Design Software PTC CREO Parametric, Siemens NX, and CATIA V5. GD&T, tolerance stack-up analysis, 3D assemblies, DFMEA, etc.
• Update the drawing administration software (Intralink/Windchill-SAP and Teamcenter).
• Prepare and coordinate testing plan to obtain technical approval from the customer and/or achieve cost reduction from the previously approved product. DVP&R and PVP&R.
• Evaluation and decision making about test results, preparing the corresponding reports.
• Engineering & Manufacturing Development (EMD) interaction. Product design, fabrication process, and tooling requirements until the implementation in the production line. DFM & DFA.
• Ensure that the product design complies with the quality programs of the customer’s company.
DINA Buses · Full-time
Feb 2015 –
3 yrs 2 mos Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
• Design of Bodywork and Metallic Structure parts for Buses in R&D Prototype Department.
• Apply engineering methods to fulfill legal requirements and customer requirements for bus manufacturing.
• Meet with customers onsite to better understand project needs, discuss potential technical issues, and resolve concerns.
• Prepare 3D models and drawings for new models’ development and prototype using CAD software Siemens NX and Teamcenter.
• Coordinate and support prototype workshop activities during project first built.
• Prepare and coordinate testing plans and reports: DVP&R.
• Improve and update technical information to be released for production.
• Support the manufacturing department with initial events on the production line and during all product life cycle.
Tecnológico Nacional de México
Bachelor , Mechanical Engineering
2010 – 2015