Glaukos Corporations · Contact
Feb 2020 –
1 mos San Clemente, CA, United States
• Worked independently to reverse engineer a $50k piece of equipment to optimize design and usage.
• Improved designs on existing tooling and devices for ease of use and manufacturability.
• Presented weekly directly to VP of R&D for project progress.
Design Engineer II
Weber Metals · Full-time
May 2018 –
1 yrs 10 mos Paramount, CA, United States
• Lead, coordinate, and drive the design and manufacturing of NPIs totaling $1.4 million+.
• Managed inputs from different department during the product development cycle.
• Managed a cross-functional Engineering team to formalize shop-assist features to increase production rate by 15%.
• Developed and implemented a company-wide machining standard and procedures to shortened production lead time.
• Designed $1M worth of tooling for A350 forge aluminum Triform to mate the wing to the fuselage weighing 400+ lbs.
• Designed $400K worth of tooling for CH-53K forge titanium transmission mount weighing 400+ lbs.
• Investigate and eliminated defects on final products by analyzing FEA simulations of the forging process.
• Standardized master engineering migration process from PLEX to SAP to increase the data migration rate by ~5 times.
Honeywell · Full-time
May 2017 –
1 yrs Torrance, CA, United States
• Standardized components across different products lines to reduce part number count by 10%.
• Analyze stress/strain on waste gate actuator bracket design using CATIA FEA.
• Designed automotive aftermarket turbocharger assemblies.
• Assisted design inquires and component manufacturability with overseas suppliers
Arrowhead Products · Full-time
Dec 2014 –
2 yrs 5 mos Los Alamitos, CA, United States
• Coordinate the Digital Mock Up (DMU) and Master Model Coordinator for 5 flight critical systems.
• Tracked and implement design changes between engineering and design team for 140+ production and flight-test assemblies.
• Managed BOMs of 140+ duct assemblies to ensure components procurement.
• Designed detail and assembly level models/drawings for high pressure aircraft ducting systems.
Cal State Long Beach
Master of Science, Mechanical engineering
2016 – 2018
Concentration: Design and Manufacturing
San Jose State University
Bachelor of Science, Aerospace Engineer
2008 – 2013