My name is Steven from Australia. I'm a professional 3D/CAD modeler and product designer. I have 10 years of experience working in 3D modelling and AutoCAD drafting.
The services I offer include:
• 3D modelling (moldings, complicated parts, assemblies, whatever you want), based
on your sketches, drawings, pictures or just fantastic ideas, using Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor or Fusion 360.
• Creating set of manufacturing drawings based on 3D models/assemblies.
• Creating flat patterns.
• Converting STL files to solid models (STEP, IGS, X_T).
• Creating STL, IGES and STEP files for 3D printing.
• Creating DXF files for CNC/Laser/Plasma cutting.
• 2D CAD drafting in AutoCAD (architectural and technical drawings, converting from pdf/images to AutoCAD).
I accept offers that I'm certainly able to finish, so once you hire me - you won't just waste your time.
Don't be afraid to contact me in chat - I'll answer all your questions.
Kindly check my portfolio and feedback below.
UAV Vision Australia · Full-time
Feb 2018 –
3 yrs 4 mos undefined, VIC, Australia
Making Gimbals for UAV
Glass Expansion · Full-time
Jan 2012 –
9 yrs 5 mos undefined, VIC, Australia
Autobarn Australia · Full-time
Feb 2017 –
1 yrs 4 mos undefined, VIC, Australia
interpreting Car/bike/trucks parts
Kastam Studio · Full-time
Feb 2014 –
1 yrs undefined, VIC, Australia
develop 3D printer
Aerospace / Mechanical Engineer, Technical and Electronic
2010 – 2014