I worked as a mechanical engineering coordinator for Hyundai Motor Group. I designed jigs, tools, and fabrication on a field and based on solid foundation and experiences, I could hold CSWA, CSWP, and CSWPA-Sheet Metal.
I worked independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. I managed some projects with minimal supervision and completed the assigned works on time. I gained management skill and technical writing skill in the industrial manufacturing field.
Hyundai Motor Group
Jan 2017 –
8 mos South Korea
- Designed bearing clamps for replacement by damage at FR8 AT(Automatic Transmission) Main Assembly Line Bearing Assembly Process
- Designed snap ring setting jigs for replacement by mechanical obsolescence at FR8 AT Main Assembly line Snap Ring Assembly Process
- Participated the new pallet design project at FR8 AT Main Assembly Line by a new model introduction
- Designed spring support jig for replacement by mechanical obsolescence at FR5 AT Sub Line
- Upgraded 4 types of shipping plug designs to secure durability
- Designed Fabrication Part of oil cleaner after FR8 hydraulic and noise test process at FR8 AT test line
- Designed Fabrication Part of torque converter barcode reading machine at FR 5 AT test line
- Designed setting plates of pin pressing machine at FR8 Sub line for replacement by damage
Organized drawings for the installed machines in the factory with high attention to detail and built up the database for the regular maintenance. Conducted cutting process using a planer mill machine and produced 30 items, 6 ton-scale, over 3 weeks, based on AutoCAD drawing. Gained knowledge of geometric dimensioning of tolerancing GD&T and fabrication process.
Chungnam National University
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng), mechanical engineering, 3.6/4.5
2010 – 2017
Licenses & Certifications
CSWP Advanced Sheet Metal
May 2019 –
CSWP Solidworks Professional
Apr 2019 –