I am a self-motivated and progress-driven Manufacturing Engineer with 7 years of extensive background in this industry. With a long-standing record of initiative and innovation, I have developed and executed strategies which I believe will bring value to your organization.
I have acquired a sound overall knowledge of leading edge engineering principles, tools, and practices, with emphasis on designing, building and manufacturing of manufacturing systems. I am proficient in the use of various automated solutions including current releases of Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks. I am also an Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional. I have more than 400 hours of Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks experience. I have done extensive work in Inventor and Solidworks. I am also a team player focused on positive contribution towards team efforts and organizational improvements. I have proven to be effective and motivational, with proficiency in problem-solving and collaborative work. I enjoy brainstorming and coordinating efforts to achieve a common goal. Throughout the course of my career, I have honed my critical thinking and innovating abilities. I am an astute problem-solver capable of prioritizing and managing complex projects with proficiency. I feel I am the right fit for your opening. . I’m looking forward to your response and thank you for your consideration.
Technology education teacher
School District of Menomonee Falls
Aug 2017 –
2 yrs Wisconsin, USA
I am Instructor for Project Lead The Way - Introduction to Engineering Design course. I train students in technical areas of engineering design process, CAD modeling, engineering documentation etc. through this course. I teach students CAD modeling in Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks as part of this course. I also train them to earn the Autodesk Certified User certification for Inventor.
Orchid Energy &Utility Services
Jul 2012 –
4 mos Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
• Analyze system/process data collected from client, identify energy wastage areas in the system and prepare energy savings report with findings and modifications to be done in energy wastage areas to improve ‘energy’ efficiency.
Energy auditing techniques used:
• Energy performance assessment calculations for electrical equipment, thermal equipment & utilities.
• Cost estimation calculations for economic evaluation of proposed changes.
New project consultant
Best Engineers Pipes and Accessories
Aug 2010 –
11 mos Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
• Complete project coordination and project planning for new “UPVC pipe plant”, includes financial investment details & ROI projections, staffing requirements & planning, manufacturing cost, selling price calculations, plant layout, manufacturing processes.
• Devised a marketing plan.
Project management tools used:
• Project cost estimation, process planning, product life cycle management, Material resource planning, supplier and vendor scoping methods, Product and machinery quote analysis.
Master of Science, Manufacturing Engineering
2002 – 2003
Bachelor of Engineering, Industrial & production Engineering
1999 – 1999
PSG POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
Technical Diploma, Mechanical Engineering
1996 – 1999
Licenses & Certifications
Inventor Certified Professional
Apr 2018 –