I have completed Masters in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering & Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
During my course work, i had worked in following projects:
1. Project Title: Design of ballast & trimming systems for a manned submersible of 6000m
Company: National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai
Role & Responsibilities: Project Trainee
• Calculating preliminary estimation of capacity of ballast of the submersible.
• Fixing diameter of the ballast tank.
• Structural calculations by following rules laid by ASME BPVC & DNV GL for different
• Design of the ballast tank with the help of CATIA V5 including nozzle opening
• Static Structural Analysis of the designed tank in Ansys Workbench interface.
• Studying the hydraulic circuit involved for the ballasting and de-ballasting operation in
an underwater vehicle.
• Numerical calculations involved in time of filling the tank and flow rate.
• Design of hydraulic circuit & optimizing the flow in the circuit with the help of MATLAB
• Fixing the parameters used in the hydraulic circuit.
Company: Indian Maritime University, Visakhapatnam (Course Work)
Role & Responsibilities: Project trainee
• Preliminary estimation of dimensions of the vessel with the help of past vessel’s data.
• Weight, capacity, resistance, rudder, hull resonance & scantling calculations are done.
• Primary curves are drawn from Sectional Area Curve.
• With the help of the curves, three dimensional model is designed in Bentley Maxsurf.
• General Arrangement of the 150,000 dwt crude oil tanker is designed.
3. Project Title: Fabrication of four wheel steering system with seven gears.
Company: Course Work
Description: Fabricated a model on the concept of zero turning radius mode, with the help of seven spur gear mechanism.
4. Project Title: Maintenance Works & repairs for four wheelers
Company: Police Transport Organization, Andhra Pradesh
Indian Maritime University
M.Tech, Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering