Piping / Pipe Supports / Piping Stress Analysis
Total 20+ years’ experience where 15+ years as piping stress analysis engineer including pipe support engineering and 5 years experience as piping engineer in offshore and onshore of oil & gas / petrochemical industries as well as power plants.
- Knowledge of NOKSOK and DNV standards
- Expert in Stress analysis software - Caesar-II (hidden) / (hidden), Autopipe, Triflex
- Expert in Pipe support engineering, 3D modelling, Design, Checking
- Expert in Piping layout and materials
- Finite Element software: Ansys 14.0
- 3D modelling: PDMS, Inventor, Solid works,
- 2D Drafting: Autocad 2014
- Pressure vessel design using PV Elite
- Analyze / approve piping stress calculation for any critical lines
- Prepare stress calculation reports for third party verification and it’s checking.
- Prepare isometrics / GA / stress iso using Microstation and Autocad.
- Experience in use of ASME Codes B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, VIII –Div.1 & 2, API standards,NORSOK, HS&E, DNV, PED, PD5500, EN 13480, EN 13445 etc.
Master of Technology, Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor in Engineering , Mechanical