Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my 13 years Civil Engineering experiences in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
I am a resourceful civil engineer having vastly experienced (13 Years) in engineering design from the initial conceptual stage, through feasibility study and to accomplished the project. Physically fit and able to work on-site and at remote locations, I am more than willing to undertake any work of a technical nature that falls within my ability and competence. I have a solid record of health, safety and environmental focus when working on projects, and I committed to my personal and professional development. Right now I am looking for a suitable position with a forward thinking company.
Architectural & Structural Design/Drawing by AutoCAD and Revit, Sound Estimating & Costing ability, Projects Analysis, Planning and scheduling, having good managing ability to handle big projects, Structure waterproofing system, good knowledge in Interior Design,decoration and carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
1. To ensure safety and proper implementation of safety measure on construction site.
2. Managing and supervising Construction works.
3. Co-ordinate with site Engineers and contractors for work progress purpose
4. Checking final reinforcement settings, Civil works Finishing works as well as Labor schedule.
5. To prepare standard chart of cylinder and cube strength of concrete specimen and reporting to concern design Engineers.
6. Keep all records (i.e. Rebar, ands grading, Concrete cylinder and cube)
7. Prepare details estimate and Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
8. To estimate materials, equipments and accessories required for construction and place requisition at H/O at least 15 days prior of work starts.
9. To keep necessary correspondences with H/O for monthly work program, budget and issue necessary letters regarding the project’s development.
10. Plan and prepare daily work program with Site Engineer, Supervisor, Foreman, and Sub-contractor every evening.
11. Keep the record of contractor’s work in measurement Book (MB).
12. To check the MB as per actual works on the basis of drawing.
13. To monitor the material store and up-dating the ledger book.
14. To check the bill as per actual works on the basis of drawing when submitted by sub-contractor/ supplier.
1. Monitoring and follow-up all interior, renovation works at Cantonment Medical Hospital(CMH Dhaka)
2. Acting as a senior team leader
3. Liaison with client daily basis
4. Controlling work schedule as per target
5. Attending weekly meeting with Army high officials
6. Stay connected with corporate office to fulfill their requirements.
7. Supervised and oversee Sub-contractors, Vendors, Supplier performance and sometimes shuffling them (if they unable to meet company requirement).
8. Preparing & submitting monthly Invoice to the clients and negotiating with them depending any calamities occur
9. Ensure quality of work, material control and time management.
10. Maintain liaison with various govt. and private organizations
11. Estimation of project with analyzing of recent market rates.
12. Quantity takes off and prepare bill of quantity.
13. Preparation of client bill, sub contractor bill and getting certification
(June 04, 2004 – October 27, 2012)
Arabian Building Support & Rehabilitation Co.Ltd, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
1. Checking Contract agreement and actual site condition.
2. Preparing manpower material and equipment plan.
3. Proper execution of project submittal of materials.
4. Preparing quality control and quality assurance.
5. Programmed co-ordination with clients and consultants regarding the execution work.
6. Checking materials and services supplied by vendors and comply with contract specification.
7. Execution of projects weekly and monthly production basis.
8. Checking labor productivity.
9. Requesting materials, daily project plan, daily work feeding in server computer using by Citrix Meta software.
10. Work with Project Manager and follow his instruction to mobilize site on day to day basis.
11. Attending weekly meeting with civil maintenance department and operation department.
12. Expert on Bituminous Membrane, Cement based Waterproofing, Concrete Repair, Thermal Insulation, Coating, PU Foam Etc.
13. Calculation the all kind of measurement according to BOQ.
14. Taking measurement from site; draw & calculation using by AutoCAD 2007 and MS Excel.
15. Regular visiting at Site to supervise the measurement.
(February 01, 2002 – May 29, 2004)
Shaporshi interior & Decoration Pvt. Ltd. Purana Paltan, Dhaka.
1. On signing job order, study the all Agreements of the contract
2. Supervise & Installation all Kind of Interior Materials like gypsum board, Tiles, Glass, Window, painting, marble works on floor & walls, wood works etc.
3. Solution of regular problems and preventive action of the problems.
4. Installation of the new structures.
5. Estimate the labors for the day.
6. Making interior design by using AutoCAD.
7. Labors handing and pay salary
8. Supervise the works as require.
9. Regularly meet with Consultant and sub-contractor for implement the projects smoothly
10. Quality Control
11. Reporting etc.
12. Purchase petty cash material.
13. Handing over the Sites to the Client.
Member: Institution of Diploma Engineers Bangladesh.
Name of Degree Institution/Board Department/Subject Year of Passing Duration
Diploma Engineering Dhaka Polytechnic
Institute Civil Technology 2002 3 Yrs
S.S.C Chandpur Hasan Ali
Govt. High School Science 1994 2 Yrs
Title Institution/Company Topics Year Duration
AutoCAD 2D & 3D AutoCAD Training Home, Green road,Dhaka Architectural & Structural Drawings 2002 4 Months
Revit Architecture 2013 AutoCAD Training Home, Green road,Dhaka Revit Fundamental 2014 2 Months
English Proficiency test British Council /IDP IELTS (General Module)
Effective Workshop Arabian Building Support & Rehabilitation Co. Ltd. Under ground structure waterproofing
Riyadh,Saudi Arabia Preventing R.C.C Wall from Cracks/HC etc and their repairing Techniques
Basic Computer Training
NOTRAMS MS Word, Excel,
Power point, Internet etc.
Shahidullah Associates Site preparation,
Layout, Excavtion and piling works
Father's Name : AKM Shamsul Haque
Mother's Name : Late. Monowara Begum
Date of Birth : November 06, 1979
Gender : Male Marital Status : Married Nationality : Bangladeshi Religion : Islam
Permanent Address : Vill & P.O- Dulalkandi, P.S- Belabo, Dist- Narsingdhi, Bangladesh. Current Location : Dhaka
Md. Minhajul Islam
In-charge of Engineering Department
Libra Infusions Ltd.
I/7 Rupnagar, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216
The White Horse Pharmaceuticals
67,Dilkusha C/A,GPO Box-2191
Phone : (hidden)
AutoCAD Training Home
Certificate, AutoCAD 2D
Dhaka Polytechnic Institute
Diploma, Civil Engineering