Description:Have you got an eye for aesthetic product design?
We need your help to create the next trend in bike helmets!
We're using patented nanotechnology liner in a helmet that can protect riders better than anything on the market!
BUT WE NEED YOU - to make it look good!
To be more specific: We're looking for a stylish, half helmet design. Aesthetically pleasing is a must - would you wear it? Would your Dad wear it?
Once the final helmet design is confirmed, we will expect a matching box design to go with it as well and of course all original design files, mockups and tech pack from you to deliver to our factories. Seeing your previous work on any helmet or similar product would be great.
For point of reference - click or paste into browser the Tiny URL link below for a handful of the more popular bike helmets of 2020.
Skills: Product Design, Manufacturing Design, 3D Modelling, Mechanical Engineering, Concept Design
Wants:Design is key. The evolution of helmets has been slow. We are looking for something cool, a little edgy, stylish - but mainstream - something that a man or woman - 25-55 would love to drop on their head for protection without feeling like they look goofy. We have the insert locked down - we need a solid look for the "shell"
Don't Wants:This is for a mainstream audience - we don't want something that is too over the top. You could go w a vintage cool or future cool - but think mainstream.
Ask for Sample:Product design at this stage - lets get this part right!
Additional InformationWinner to provide the CAD files in STEP, IGES or SLDPRT,
Aesthetics rule over gadgetry - we look forward to your entry!
#5 Bike Helmet by sirchulle
#22 Bike Helmet by kudzai
- SolidWorks 2019 Bike Helmet — Helmet Assembly SolidWorks 2019
- SolidWorks Helmet preview 1 — Helmet Preview 1
- SolidWorks Helmet preview 2 — Helmet Preview 2
- SolidWorks Helmet preview 3 — Helmet Preview 3
- SolidWorks Helmet preview 4 — Helmet Preview 4
- SolidWorks Helmet preview 5 — Helmet Preview 5
- SolidWorks Helmet preview 6 — Helmet Preview 6
- SolidWorks Helmet preview 7 — Helmet Preview 7
- SolidWorks Helmet Drawing pdf — Helmet Drawing pdf
#36 Bike Helmet 2.0 by kudzai
#26 Bike_Helmet_2 by noura1
#27 Bike Helmet 2 by kudzai
- solidworks 2019 helmet type 1 — helmet type 1
- solidworks 2019 helmet type 2 — helmet type 2
- helmet 1 preview 1 — helmet 1 preview 1
- helmet 1 preview 2 — helmet 1 preview 2
- helmet 1 preview 3 — helmet 1 preview 3
- helmet 2 preview 1 — helmet 2 preview 1
- helmet 2 preview 2 — helmet 2 preview 2
- helmet 2 preview 3 — helmet 2 preview 3
#29 Bike_Helmet_3 by noura1
#38 Bike Helmet SW21 V184.108.40.206 by Hussein_Abdulnaser
- Blender Cycles 2.91 — untitled6
- Blender Cycles 2.91 — untitled
- Blender Cycles 2.91 — untitled1
- Blender Cycles 2.91 — untitled2
- Blender Cycles 2.91 — untitled3
- Blender Cycles 2.91 — untitled4
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 041226
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 035945
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 040146
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 040238
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 040038
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 040101
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 040211
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 045023
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 040345
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 040454
- SolidWorks 18 — Screenshot 2021-03-18 040521
#39 Bike Helmet 2.1 by kudzai
- SolidWorks 2019 — helmet 2.1
- helmet preview — helmet 2.1 view 1
- helmet preview — helmet 2.1 view 2
- helmet preview — helmet 2.1 view 3
- helmet preview — helmet 2.1 front view
- helmet preview — helmet 2.1 side view
- helmet preview — helmet 2.1 back view
- helmet preview — helmet 2.1 exploded view internal external shell
#10 Bike Helmet by sirchulle
- Alias Studio — 1
- Alias Studio — 2
- Alias Studio — 3
- Alias Studio — 4
- Alias Studio — 5
- Alias Studio — 6
- Alias Studio — 7
- Alias Studio — 8
- Alias Studio — 9
- Alias Studio — 10
- Alias Studio — 11
- Alias Studio — 12
- Alias Studio — 13
- Alias Studio — 14
- Alias Studio — 15
- Alias Studio — 16
- Alias Studio — 17
- Alias Studio — 18
#12 Bike_Helmet by noura1
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 1
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 2
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 3
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 4
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 5
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 7
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 8
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 9
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 10
- Rhinoceros (RhinoCAD, Rhino 3D) 6 — 11
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
design a bumpy dildo
we need a disdo that is aroung 8 inches in length, and 1.5 inch diameter. the dildo should be slightly curved, and have lots of bumps/veins/ridges. should also be circumcized
3D Modeling Design / Inflatable Christmas Drive-In
I'm looking for a 3D Modeling Designer to work on some fun, Christmas themed, inflatable drive-in movie theater design pieces - in particular, inflatable stage and screen designs. XL Event Lab (https://xleventlab.com) regularly require new designs for multiple brands, so there is an opportunity for regular work for the right person. You can find past renders of some of our inflatables at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jmU986DmeU_dPr32M8jmJPE2q66MltvL?usp=sharing And see the final products in use in the videos at https://theparkinglotsocial.com You do not need to work out the logistics of how everything is pieced together or built. At this stage we're just looking for you to produce design concepts to take to the manufacturer. It is their responsibility of the manufacturer to work out how to convert your design into a physical product. That said, the designs should be practical/logical.
Cafe & Bar
Hello everyone! Our company is needed the visualization of the cafe. First, we would like to see your sketches. Your initial task is to send us a sketch at least one image. Next, we choose the most favourite us within a few days. Then the winner gets 100% advance payment and we start working. At the moment we have the following: * CAD plan * PDF file with description and all requirements * Model building unfurnished You need to create to render the premises in two perspectives. All the cameras are set up in the scene. The views it's desirable not to change, and if and to change it only slightly. Also in the attached archive there are all examples of what we want. In the image name written all of the requirements. This I think is enough. More information we do not own.
Wall-mounted Desk Redesign and Upgrade!
Hello, friends! Thank you for taking part in this design contest. To begin with, I’d like to quickly introduce us. We are a large e-commerce enterprise, many of our products share a great reputation on many huge online shops, such as Amazon and Walmart, etc. Due to our expanding plan, we are thinking to have some of our products upgraded, so as to gain better competitive power. We’d like to start with our wall-mounted computer desk(as shown in link 1). Also, we would give a sample of one of the best-sold wall-mounted computer desks on Amazon( as shown in link 2) and a quite successful sample of the adjustable wall-mounted computer desk on Etsy( as shown in link 3). 【Link1】： https://www.amazon.com/Mounted-Drop-Leaf-Storage-Computer-Workstation/dp/B08HYQGXS4/ref=sr_1_119?dchild=1&m=A2OEE6CHCTZ8WN&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1614241370&s=merchant-items&sr=1-119 【Link2】： https://www.amazon.com/TANGKULA-Mounted-Multi-Function-Writing-Computer/dp/B07KJG7KC8/ref=sr_1_53_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=wall+mount+computer+desk&qid=1613801504&sr=8-53-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExVVlGRjAwTjlES1lTJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTA5MzQ5MUtFUUVXTjBWSzZBSiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDYxNTQ1Mzc0Qk5BUUhBVTlWOSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2J0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= 【Link3】： https://www.etsy.com/hk-en/listing/823773140/desk-writing-desk-standing-desk-floating?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=computer+desk+wall+mount&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&cns=1 We are hoping to see unique designs. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask.
Do Covid in Style: Innovative New Copper Masks to Stay Safe and Look Great!
High level, I would like to produce Covid Masks from a Hemp fabric that are fashionable, with a Copper Mesh as the breathing apparatus. The copper can be the entire face plate or just the mouth and/or nose. The mask has to be very comfortable and easy to wear and to clean/wash. Copper has many anti bacterial/anti virus benefits, and many cooling benefits. Hemp fabric also has cooling benefits. The Copper needs to be a type of mesh so it is easy to breathe in and out (vs. through the fabric, which creates heat). The copper component needs to be breathable (small holes through the mesh) or some other approach. One challenge is breathing out air into a mask creates Heat. A HUGE innovation would be if there are way to Cool the Mask (w water, a fan, etc) -- anything to keep the person wearing the mask cool. These products will significantly improve health outcomes. In addition, they will be positioned as fashion statements -- so the Cool factor is very important.