Description:In the coming months as US businesses open up, this does not guarantee people will come. We are seeing this in some of the EU countries. The streets are still close to empty.
Small one-on-one businesses need a way to “demonstrate” to their customers that they will be “safe”.
When you turn it on, this “box on wheels” will make the small room “negative” with respect to the other rooms or WRT the hallway. This guarantees that anything bad in that room stays in that room. It does this because inside is a small blower. The inlet of the blower is “in the room” and the outlet of the blower goes out the window This causes the room to “go negative” WRT adjacent rooms or hallway. If you were to put a small string under the door, you would see the string being “pulled into the room”. This “box on wheels” also filters the air that passes thru it using a HEPA filter. Then a small UV lamp is trained on this HEPA filter and the UV light kills the virus.
Wants:Goal is to render this “box on wheels” in such a way that would make it attractive in a dentist office, hair salon, nail salon, etc. Should look like a consumer product in execution.
Don't Wants:Don't want it to look "industrial"
Ask for Sample:Will ask winner for their CAD models and perhaps a color change.
- SolidWorks (2018 or lower)
#9 Setra BOW Update by Pablo Gosso
#1 Setra box by Taguida Med
- SolidWorks 2012 — screenshot
- SolidWorks 2012 — box view 01
- SolidWorks 2012 — mode 1 green safe
- SolidWorks 2012 — mode 2 red risk
- SolidWorks 2012 — mode 3 sleep mode
- SolidWorks 2012 — b
- SolidWorks 2012 — back view
- SolidWorks 2012 — box on wheels 1
- SolidWorks 2012 — box on wheels 3
- SolidWorks 2012 — box on wheels 4
- SolidWorks 2012 — box on wheels 5
- SolidWorks 2012 — box on wheels 6
- SolidWorks 2012 — box on wheels 7
- SolidWorks 2012 — handle
- SolidWorks 2012 — box view 1
- SolidWorks 2012 — box view 2
- SolidWorks 2012 — box view 4
- SolidWorks 2012 — box view 3
- SolidWorks 2012 — box view 5 sleep
- SolidWorks 2012 — un view
- SolidWorks 2012 — BOX ON WHEELS
- SolidWorks 2012 — BOX
#13 "BOX ON WHEEL"-CONCEPT RENDER by SwaN3D
#11 MOST STYLISH AND ELEGANT BOX DESIGN by armghannaeem
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 1.29
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 1.38
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 2.30
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 3.31
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 3.39
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 4.32
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 4.40
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 5.33
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 5.41
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 6.34
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 7.35
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 9.36
- SOLID WORKS 2017-KEY SHOT — Start-Camera 10.37
#10 Box On Wheel Sentra - Febri by Febri Setiyono
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Perspective model 5
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Perspective model 3
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Perspective model 1
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Perspective model 4
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Perspective model 2
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Dentist
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Dentist 2
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Nail Salon 2
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Nail Salon
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Salon 2
- SolidWorks PhotoView 360 2018 — Salon
- SolidWorks 2018 — Box On Wheel
- SolidWorks 2018 — Body 2
- SolidWorks 2018 — Setra Lite Face Plate Installed
- SolidWorks 2018 — Wheel With lock
- SolidWorks 2018 — Wheel
- SolidWorks 2018 — Air Exhaust
#8 Dentist Scene by Pablo Gosso
#5 Setra BOW Box on Wheels Scene by Pablo Gosso
#4 Setra-Box On Wheels Concept 1-Pablo Gosso by Pablo Gosso
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
I need a baby spoon that keeps the food closed inside the spoon so that it doesn't spill or open until the baby is ready to eat. Most of the time he is not ready to swallow the food. When he is pressured into eating, he has learned to swing at the spoon and knock down the food on the spoon. This spoon mechanical design will only open open a parent pressing a button for the spoon to open.
Coffee French Press
We are looking to produce a sleek, modern French Press, which is used for brewing coffee. Made of double insulated stainless steel with copper plated inner wall, the French Press should keep coffee hot for up to 3 hours. So thermal insulation is a very important design criterion. For this project, we're more interested in the external design (overall shape/look). Please feel free to be creative.
Skin Care Brush
I'm seeking a CAD designer/firm for a skin care brush. Below are it's requirements: 1. a two-three piece mold in which the parts join (snap, insert, interlock, etc). 2. top portion part is a more flexible durometer and the bottom portion/handle part is a firm plastic durometer. 3. a clean, minimalist design (visual references can be provided) - brush body must conform to body areas shapes: legs, armpits, bikini zone, under neck/chin - brush handle must be ergonomic to right/left handed 4. additional info as well as pencil & vector sketches can be provided for later stages 5. No need to design the brush bristles (already have these) so main focus is on body and how the two durometers are joined 6. I will need at least (3) three designed options to pick from and prototype.
Design Improvement of a lock - Make it look better
Hello, We are currently working on replicating a design of a fridge lock(see https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WQNPKD4 ). Please check the link images and video so you can understand how the product work and technical terms. We would like to replicate this product while keeping: - Same adhesive surface size - Same recessed door frame range(see image 4): -9mm to +5mm - Same max sealing: 25mm I'd like you to suggest a better outer look(housing, buttons, and moving parts). I just want it to look better than the existing product. I am open to suggestions though. I have attached: - a .stp file of a similar model although not the same. This .stp file is respecting the 3 criteria above(max strip size, adhesive size...). Preview images of the stp file are attached too. - Video of the real product
We are looking to add another product to our successful camalapse 4 product offering. The camalapse mini will operate using a similar internal mechanical/spring wound timer that is in the regular camalapse 4 (camalapse.com) but it will not have a female tripod mount on the bottom and instead of a male 1/4 20" male post on the top, it will need a feature/mechanism to hold a smartphone securely in place. The overall concept of this device is to operate exactly like the camalapse, but to be as small as a form factor as possible (fit safely into a small purse or large cargo pocket) as the target market is entirely focused on smartphones. At a minimum, the smartphone holder needs to hold the smartphone with a variety of thicknesses (with and without cases) in landscape mode at a 90 degree angle from the horizontal top surface of the camalapse mini. Bonus if the smartphone holder can also achieve a 45 degree angle. Big bonus if the smartphone holder is able to hold the smartphone at any angle but the mechanism to do so is simple and easy to manufacture. We will need to build a complete prototype, and will probably use shapeways to print all plastic parts so we will need files from the winner that can be used for 3D printing (during contest) and later for injection molds (after prototypes are successful). If metal parts are needed for concept, please advise where they can be purchased in small quantity online with links. The design does not need to mimic the octagonal shape of the camalapse 4, but some element of design carry over would be nice as this will be an additional product that we will want to leverage the success of the camalapse 4. We say this because the octagonal shape creates a larger form factor which we are trying to avoid. Camalapse 4 website http://www.camalapse.com We have included many pictures of the timer mechanism which the camalapse mini needs to be built around. We have added dimensions as best that we could. Please ask if you need more. Individual questions will be answered both individually and for the group.