We are looking for talented & detail-oriented designers to help bring our vision to life. We recently designed an innovative new piece of carryon luggage and would like to have it 3D rendered with a couple changes.
Our project has two goals:
1. 3D Photorealistic Rendering: Translate our existing luggage designs from 2D images into a high quality 3D photorealistic rendering.
2. Design Changes: Redesign the luggage shell and incorporate the changes requested in the ‘Project Guidelines’ attachment.
A couple important notes:
*Please review ATTACHMENTS before beginning your work. They describe requirements each submission should follow.
*Please DO NOT design a new product from scratch... The goal of the project is to 3D render our existing design with a couple specific changes.
- 3D photo realistic conceptual rendering. NOT an engineered tech pack.
- The product’s total dimensions are 22x14x9 inches (LxWxD)
- The shell is made of molded polycarbonate
- Feel free to incorporate CMF techniques – defining a unique surface aesthetic is very important part of the project
- The attached ‘Project Guidelines’ contains detailed product requirements
- The attached ‘Style Guide’ contains design direction and inspiration
Design Don’t Wants
- An unrealistic shell which is unfeasible in manufacturing. Keep in mind, the shell will be vacuum formed.
- Project Guideline: describes deliverables and design requirements.
- Style Guide: provides design inspiration. Also examples of like-minded brands.
- Additional Brand Identity & Product Details are available upon request.
Please feel free to reach out with questions or feedback. We’d be happy to clarify any and all questions related to the project.
Best of Luck!
TPA is a premium travel-goods manufacturer committed to modern design and sustainable practices. This new bag, called the ‘True North Carry-On’, is meant to be a statement piece for the modern traveler. A product emblematic of quality and innovative design. Engineered to last a lifetime, the True North Carry-On employs state-of-the-art materials (many firsts in luggage) and the very best luggage componentry. It is a product which emphasizes the traits most important to experienced travelers: design, durability, quality, and functionality. Our core customer is a high-end urban consumer aged 25-40. They are an experienced traveler who appreciates true premium quality but is not interested in gimmicks or flashy logos.
Additional InformationThe contest has been extended 1 week. This extension is a result designer requests for more time to work on the project.
Everyone who has submitted so far, GREAT WORK!
Apologies if this delay causes any inconveniences. We just want to make sure that everyone who has already put time into the project is able to submit their work.
#12 True North Realistic 3D Rendering by Ridwan Sept
#37 Suitcase Photorealistic Design by walxo
#40 Asymmetrical split design -40% top and 60%- bottom. by walxo
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Hello, I am working on a project for a soap dispensing sponge. I have rough CAD drawings, animations and existing product examples of desired features. I need a professional engineer to create the part for manufacturing. I will specify details of the project once the engineer is chosen.
Fibre laser power source
Design a power source for a laser system capable of welding 2 3-4mm mild steel plates together. Housing is not essential. Should incorporate some dual channel safety functions.
Design a stand for a virtual Reality Headset
My idea is called the ‘V-dok’, *The V-dok is a stand or ‘parking place’ for a virtual reality headset( Occulus Rift / HTC Vive/Sony VR) This will be a bust (head and shoulders) type sculpture, to store and display the VR head mounted display,audio headphones and associated hand controllers. See attached ' Oculus Holder' image The V-dok will also have LED lighting and USB power points included in the design. Its design will be striking and contemporary looking - a real conversation piece.
Revolutionary camera design
We are a new start up company looking for a designer to design our new range of cameras and accessories for the worldwide market. Our design will be totally new and one of its kind within the market place using high end materials.
LED Streetlight Design (Family)
- a Family of LED Streetlights (5 Variants). - Need a market changing design.. which will define and change the market. - Basic standard design and descriptions given below. - Basic industry designs pictures have been attached in the ZIP file. Sizes: As per below 5 variants.