Description:Design a parametric model using SolidWorks for Fabpackage.com.
The model can be of any product you'd like, provided it meets the following:
1. It is a new product that does not already exist on our site.
2. It is a product that is free to sell on the open market (i.e. is it not patented)
3. It is modeled parametrically and is able to changed using input parameters. (reference fabpackage.com for examples)
The model must be driven using dimensions as the input parameters.
Sketch dimensions, feature dimensions, or reference geometry dimensions are all acceptable.
Configurations are now allowed. Each part and assembly must have a unique filename.
Wants:Usefulness of product. Parametric model functions correctly.
- SolidWorks (2017)
Additional Information*correction... Configurations *NOT* allowed.
#4 parametric_design_c1.asm by Karthikeyan Arumugam
#11 pd_1_c2.prt by Karthikeyan Arumugam
- png — Picture6 Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture5 Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture3 Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture4 Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture1 Parametric design concept-2
- 3D PDF Files — 3D Pdf parametric design concept-2
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — Creo Files Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture2 Parametric design concept-2
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
3D CAD Design Of A Chat Bubble
Need a very simple design of a chat bubble. Please see attached. Will need in both .step and .stl files. SolidWorks is fine and other CAD Software will work as long as it is saved in .step and .stl. Will also need in 3 different size diameters: 1) 2" 2) 4" 3) 6"
Building envelope shop drawings - single level building
Shop drawings are required for the fabrication and installation of aluminium composite panels on a single level building. The architect’s PDF and DWG files will be provided for the use of creating the shop drawings.
Hi Nick, this is the same type of schematic you did for me before on the Groves a while back. I was hoping to have this back by tomorrow, or Saturday at the latest. Sorry about the short notice. Please call me @714-743-0587. Mark
I would love to create a full life-size replica set of horns based off of the movie Maleficent with Angelina Jolie. I will attach pictures. I would like these to be as accurate as possible to the ones used in the movie. I am planning on having them 3D printed. These will be worn by me for costume and cosplay.
Portable water purifier
I need design and CAD design file for portable handheld compact water purifier with technology that cleans drinking water.