Description:Design a parametric model using SolidWorks for Fabpackage.com.
The model can be of any product you'd like, provided it meets the following:
1. It is a new product that does not already exist on our site.
2. It is a product that is free to sell on the open market (i.e. is it not patented)
3. It is modeled parametrically and is able to changed using input parameters. (reference fabpackage.com for examples)
The model must be driven using dimensions as the input parameters.
Sketch dimensions, feature dimensions, or reference geometry dimensions are all acceptable.
Configurations are now allowed. Each part and assembly must have a unique filename.
Wants:Usefulness of product. Parametric model functions correctly.
- SolidWorks (2017)
Additional Information*correction... Configurations *NOT* allowed.
#4 parametric_design_c1.asm by Karthikeyan Arumugam
#11 pd_1_c2.prt by Karthikeyan Arumugam
- png — Picture6 Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture5 Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture3 Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture4 Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture1 Parametric design concept-2
- 3D PDF Files — 3D Pdf parametric design concept-2
- PTC Creo Parametric / Pro-E — Creo Files Parametric design concept-2
- png — Picture2 Parametric design concept-2
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
3D CAD Design Of A Chat Bubble
Need a very simple design of a chat bubble. Please see attached. Will need in both .step and .stl files. SolidWorks is fine and other CAD Software will work as long as it is saved in .step and .stl. Will also need in 3 different size diameters: 1) 2" 2) 4" 3) 6"
University project in need of help!
A group of students need to 'invent' and market a business as part of our university course. We have chosen the idea of a strong plastic material iPhone case that holds liquid. The case would be for an iPhone 8, and have a screw on lid to allow access to pour liquid in. The idea is that when the lid is screwed on, it looks like an ordinary phone case. It's essentially a phone case hip flask. We have tried to create CAD ourselves, however this has proven to be impossible with our lack of skills.
HYDRAULIC LEGO BRICK MACHINE
A semi automatic hydraulic lego brick machine that makes 3 bricks (dimentions: 300mm X 150mm X 100mm) in one cycle.