Description:The bottle will have 2 chambers. At the top of the bottle 2 dispensing caps marked (1) of the type that is attached on a separate picture.
The bottle is refillable and for easy refill the top part marked (2) will be either completely taken off or twisted sideways being attached at the centre somehow. The top part must sit on the bottle very tight so no liquid can leak outside or from chamber to chamber.
We are looking for the best solution how the top part can be attached to the bottle.
Wants:The most practical and reliable design will win.
Don't Wants:No leaking and no easily breakable designs
#12 Removable/twisting top part design for refillable 2 in 1 botlle by REDA
#15 2in1 Refill Container V3 by Indrawan
#4 Removable/twisting top part design for refillable 2 in 1 botlle by REDA
#13 2 in 1 Refillable Shampoo bottle by SaketCad
#20 Pressfit Design & Refillable Design 3 by A Sai Surya
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 3.0 — 3rd part.prt
- Microsoft PowerPoint 7.0 — presentation
- Compressed files-jpg 5 — jpeg
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 3.0 — finalassm.asm
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 3.0 — assm3.asm
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 3.0 — assm2.asm
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 3.0 — assm1.asm
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 3.0 — 4th part.prt
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 3.0 — 2nd part.prt
- PTC Creo Elements/Pro 3.0 — 1st part.prt
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Re-Design Pool Pump Housing
We are looking to make the outside of our pool pump more aesthetically pleasing by adding our logo, color and design elements to the outside pump housing. We could go with a more rounded look to the pump vs. the straight line look. We do need to use the same lid which is used on our current design so the area where the lid attaches needs to be unchanged, the same will go for the area where the motor attaches to the pump housing. Integrate our Logo and Orange and Blue Colors into housing.
Smart Water Carafe
- a glass Water Carafe that does not drip upon pouring - a smart lid that covers it up the glass part, which could block lemon slices / fruits from flowing out. It blocks dust from going in when its rested. - lid made with a combination of ABS resin, stainless steel, and silicone. Could be poured in 360 degrees all directions, and you don't have to open the lid while pouring. - prefer to have same functions / aesthetic like the Menu / Kinto water carafe - 3 sizes, 0.7L, 1L, 1.3L. Best to share 3 sizes of tubs with 1 single lid. But not a must. - Body made of boro-silicate glass, which is mouth blown - Can be lifted / held by one hand. So a reasonable diameter is required. - Dishwasher safe, no glueing.
Ez 3D Printer
i need the casing design to house the conceptual mechanical mechanism, aim of the 3D printer Robust, aesthetic and functional, very easy to use, a must have for anyone who wants to experience 3D Printing; almost all parts are 3D printed;
Phone Case with some mechanics
The case needs to be a functional case with two tracks: BASIC IDEA MODEL LOCATED BELOW (non-proportionate) The phone measures 123.8mm x 58.6 mm x 7.6mm The phone is an iPhone 5s The screen which is inches measured 4 inches diagonally must be unlocked on BOTH sides of the case i.e. (if I was to talk the phone out and flip it in the other side of the case the screen wouldn't be covered). The side where the power button is should have nothing on to of it. the tracks need to be 4 inches long with a 3 inch track inside the 4 inch track (Radio antenna idea). The tracks need to be hinged so that they can both stand up 90 degrees of the case and lay flat (it's okay if they cover the back open area). there needs to be a wheel inside the track that moves up and down the track vertically the wheel needs to connect outside somehow (like below) the wheel needs to follow the track to the bottom of the platform where the wheel will sit so that the hinged track does not hold the wheel when it lays down. any futuristic or modern design is accepted, however creative aspects are totally left to you as long as the design is functional.
Blank Case - iPhone Case Design with AutoCAD
Hello, I have a Iphone 5 case design. I need it done in cad in order to get a quote on manufacturing the prototype, the case has four layers three of which have two parts. I need to get started on this ASAP. Thank you