Description:Hi Cad Crowders
I would like to have one of my ideas designed. It is a physical mini golf (putt putt) game that is made up of several pieces that can be assembled together in different combinations to create different playing surfaces. The mini golf game would be suitable for use for fun at in places such as homes, offices, garages and schools for fun and putting practice.
- There should be around 12 - 15 sections/pieces in multiple shapes.
- Mostly square shaped pieces, approximately 700x700mm
- Some other shapes including triangles, semi-circles and miscellaneous which can be attached and used for changing direction.
- Some pieces should have vertical rises and falls for added challenge in play
- Some obstacles (basic cube or triangular prisms) for added challenge
- Pieces could be connected by magnets
- The course should be green coloured (like a putting green)
- Design one of each of the following pieces: square, equilateral triangle, semicircle and a couple of miscellaneous shapes.
- Each piece should be capable of joining to any other piece (i.e. the sides should be the same size)
- The idea is that all sections can be attached to each other in many different ways so that there is a large number of possible arrangements for playing. The final piece should have a hole for the ball to enter as well as a small flag.
The attached drawing is a VERY basic concept. The shapes are a top-view of some various shaped pieces and how they could possibly fit together to create a certain configuration for play. This is only one possible combination - the idea is that the pieces can be arranged in MANY different ways to make different games of varying difficulty.
All the best!
Wants:- Edges to be approx 700mm. For example a square piece would be 700x700mm, a triangular piece would have all sides 700mm.
- Green colouring
- Use whatever software you are comfortable with. T
- The product will eventually be manfactured
#9 mini golf by Iakovos Mastrogiannakis
- Autodesk Inventor — Part
- Autodesk Inventor — Assembly1
- Autodesk Inventor — Part11
- Autodesk Inventor — Part10
- Autodesk Inventor — Part9
- Autodesk Inventor — Part8
- Autodesk Inventor — Part7
- Autodesk Inventor — Part6
- Autodesk Inventor — Part5
- Autodesk Inventor — Part4
- Autodesk Inventor — Part3
- Autodesk Inventor — Part2
- Autodesk Inventor — Part1
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
3d layout bifolding doors
Want designs of bi folding door styles. 36?in total.
KC Royals 3D Printed Trophy Competition
Winning design wins $1500 in cash and website credit! We’re now accepting submissions and have extended the submission deadline to give everyone Turkey Day weekend as extra time to perfect their design (or to submit multiple designs!). Please send us your submission(s) before end of day Monday, November 30th, by emailing trophycontest@3Diligent.com with the following details: Your trophy CAD file Your name, birth date, address, telephone number and preferred email address Your preferred printing process for the design Your preferred materials and finish for the design Here’s a link to the official contest rules: http://news.3diligent.com/trophy-contest-terms/
I am an individual in the early design phase of a drafting project and am looking for someone to take a 2D sketch I have and create a top-quality 3D CAD digital file.
2014 Burning Man Mutant Vehicle Project
Concept designs for 2014 Burning Man Mutant Vehicle Project based on 26’ GMC Motorhome with a stegosaurus appearance. Design must radically alter the exterior of the base unit while minimizing the costs and difficultly of the alterations. Winning design will move forward to more work on mechanical design for the build out.
3D iPhone 6s Plus case
One piece composite iPhone case. Interior will be a rubber type material with a polycarbonate shell. The material will be bonded together with tabs and mechanical fasteners. The provided material is prettt limited, just a basic sketch but will work with the person to nail down the design.