I have more than 22 years experience of Oil & Gas / Power industry as a Post Graduate Mechanical Engineer specializing in Piping Stress Analysis / Pipe Supports / Piping engineering / Pressure Vessel Analysis / Finite Element Analysis. I always keep relevant codes and standards in consideration.
I worked as Stress analysis engineer in many mega projects. I have international experience from countries like USA, Europe, Asia, Far East and Middle East.
I have good experience in latest version of
My strength in
• Preparing pipe stress procedures and initial set-up for software’s incl. materials.
• Preparing Critical Line List (CLL)
• Visual checking of non-critical piping isometrics
• Preparing preliminary pipe support MTO and its estimation
• Reviewing vendor equipment drawings
• Analyzing any kind of critical piping for different sectors.
• Preparing piping isometrics for production, fabrication and stress verification.
• Checking stress calculations before delivery to third party verification.
• Preparing weight / blast / vibration / wind / seismic span table using excel.
• Preparing pipe support standards and calculating its allowable loads.
• Dynamic analysis for pump failure (surge)/exchanger tube rupture (slug).
• Performed vibration analysis and fatigue analysis.
• Performed FIV / VIV / AIV, nozzle loads check and flange leak analysis.
• Attended design review meetings as required, both internal and with the client.
• Calculating forced displacements for pipe stress input due to various effects such as hull hogging & sagging, Module movements etc.
• Prepare Caesar II load cases for operating, transit, blast and fatigue analysis.
• Prepare stress isometric inputs and making stress iso.
• Perform offshore survey for piping / pipe stress / support relevant.
• Design of pipe support & its special items such as spring, snubber, strut etc.
• Selection / design of expansion joints & vendor drawing review
• prepare pipe support drawings and checking with approval
• 2D/3D piping and equipment modelling
• Structural analysis using STAAD Pro
I always strive to clearly understand my customers needs with budget schedule before starting any project to make sure we are aligned on what the final product should be.
I look forward to our first conversation about your next project, if visits required can be done easily being an European citizen.
Master degree, Mechanical Engineering
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
Bachelor, Mechanical Engineering