3D Modeling Design
Design & Drafting
General CAD Drafting
New Invention Development
Toys & Games
3D Printing Services
Computer Numerical Control
Direct Digital Manufacturing
Direct Metal Laser Sintering
Fused Deposition Modeling
Injection Molding and Casting
Selective Laser Sintering
Stereolithography 3D Printing
Design Patent Services
The Patent Cooperation Treaty
Utility Patent Services
View All Services
How it works
Get a Quote
View Designer Profile
Designs by sipss
Leaf Dental Care
Revit 2014 — Leaf Dental Care - Floor Plan
Here is the updated floor plan.
Revit 2014 — Leaf Dental Care0
Revit 2014 — Leaf Dental Care1
Revit 2014 — Leaf Dental Care2
Revit 2014 — Leaf Dental Care3
Revit 2014 — Leaf Dental Care4
Hopefully these changes meet your requirements. If you select this design, I can send you higher resolution images.
AutoDesk Revit 2014 — Leaf Dental Care - Floor Plan - LEVEL 1
AutoDesk Revit 2014 — Leaf Dental Care - Floor Plan - OPERATORY
AutoDesk Revit 2014 — 3D View 1
AutoDesk Revit 2014 — 3D View 2
AutoDesk Revit 2014 — 3D View 2
Revit 2014 — 3D View 3
Revit 2014 — 3D View 4
Revit — Leaf Dental Care
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:53:18 +0000
9. Also please add decal of the brand that I will carry on the window. All the decals should be on one window pane, and my logo on top, all the rest are smaller and underneath mine. Brands include: Tom's of Maine, WooBamBoo, Brush with Bamboo, Preserve, eco-dent, Weleda, eco-dentistry association membership.
We need to crank the retail, and tone down the waiting area. I am trying to use this design to convince the city to allow me to open up in the biggest retail areas in town. So it MUST be impressive and very retail oriented or it won't do the trick.
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:21:58 +0000
sipss, I am completely blown away with your design
A couple more changes, and I think you nailed it right on the head:
1. Ceiling Effect: recessed ceiling with lighting effect
2. Reception Area: please extend the wall of plant from floor to ceiling and remove the wood trellis roof
3. Please change the "yoga artwork" on the right wall into a LED TV playing health education videos
4. Please enlarge the "yoga artwork" on the left wall. Immediately under the artwork is a waist-level counter top for beverages. It will be a "aqua bar". We have several large glass vial of water kept at different temperature for re-hydration.
5. Please remove the benches on the left side. Please keep the "L-shaped" bench on the right side, but make sure there are the green cushions throughout the entire bench. Have the "L-shaped" bench a little closer to the middle of the room. Please convert the wood coffee table to a round ottoman with the same green cushion on top.
6. Front glass display, should have a decal of my logo chest-level, our hours of operation. The decals should have a tasteful size.
7. Please provide one image to show people from outside the store looking in.
8. Please create more diversity in size and shape of the bottle of our products.
Thank you very much for your contribution. I think with slight tweaking here and there, we will have the final product.
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 05:06:32 +0000
Thanks for the feedback. I will make the changes you noted above. I just want to be sure that you saw all of the views I submitted. I attached a PDF file with four views. I am not sure what you get on your end so I am just checking. Please let me know if you saw all four otherwise I will need to upload them separately.
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 03:29:20 +0000
You totally get the feel of my office. I need some changes:
1. The entire wall behind behind the reception desk is in "stone" finish, the side walls remain white
2. The reception desk should be waist-level with a chic chair for the patient. there is a Mac computer for the receptionist. I love the wall of plants by the way.
4. The Logo should be centered behind the receptionist chair and is a 3D Foam Logo with no framing and back lit lighting.
5. Move the seating into the middle of the waiting room. There should be no seating along the left and right side walls.
6. Both left and right walls are retail display for organic health products like toothbrush, toothpaste, soap shampoo, conditioners etc. All the bottles are lined up neatly, very colorful and there is lighting effects. Please leave the Yoga artwork somewhere.
7. The storefront in floor to ceiling glass, with some display in that area as well.
Think of the beauty product display at a high end hair salon / spa.
Please provide a couple more angles. Love the work.
Or log in with
Sign up for free!
Create an account
I need something designed
I'm a designer
How did you hear about Cad Crowd? (optional)
Search Engine Results
Referral from Friend or Colleague
Blog or Magazine Article
LinkedIn / Twitter / Facebook / Social Site
I agree to the
Terms of Service
Already have an account?
Log in here