3D Modeling Design
Design & Drafting
CAD Drafting & Design
General CAD Drafting
New Invention Development
Toys & Games
3D Printing Services
Computer Numerical Control
Direct Digital Manufacturing
Direct Metal Laser Sintering
Fused Deposition Modeling
Injection Molding and Casting
Selective Laser Sintering
Stereolithography 3D Printing
Design Patent Services
The Patent Cooperation Treaty
Utility Patent Services
Product & Concept Design
View All Services
How it works
Get a Quote
View Designer Profile
Designs by DesignerRavi
Robot Lawn Mower
Arnold Lawn Cutting Robot.
jpeg — robot all files 2
This is the concept model, hope the model will make you feel good about the requirements on the model that you have listed.
Fri, 29 May 2015 18:02:26 +0000
Yes, its four blades and back blade i have made for reverse cutting or if some is left after cutting done from the middle blade.
1. yes, it seems big, but it's maintained same dimensions for the aesthetic, i have increased some spacing.
2. you mentioned that it will be a concept model, so i have done a concept model.
3. I have placed logo randomly, sorry! if the placement went bad.
4. I have done a spacing to handle, but have not done in the model. I guess you have confused with something.
All I can say is, it's you who decides to make anything first place. I have always done engineering model with all the parts measured and spacing will be done accordingly. But here no specifications of each thing that will be inside the robot body. A small pcb board width height and thickness and the position also matters a lot. but i have given place for all things like.
2. IR sensor
6. both side sensor for lane understanding.
7. 4 blades to make the robot more strong and reverse cutting a possibility.
8. top a place for switches and even a flexible solar panel attachment.
9. station may be bigger, but always there is a change in design, So it can be changed as required.
10. battery placement spacing for all things to work properly.
If i had all the things in hand to measure then the things would be much different and easy to understand in the model.
sorry! If the model don't meet your requirements.
Fri, 29 May 2015 17:14:20 +0000
It is interesting. I'm unsure what I'm seeing on the bottom. Are there 4 blades?
1. It seems much too big and does not seem like an efficient use of space.
2. I would prefer a smaller base station without a cover.
3. I don't like the logo placements.
4. The handle seems hard to use.
It doesn't meet several of the requirements for the first place price, Please let me know if you would like me to be specific here.
Or log in with
Sign up for free!
Create an account
I need something designed
I'm a designer
How did you hear about Cad Crowd? (optional)
Search Engine Results
Search Engine Ad
Blog or Forum
Newspaper or Magazine
Event or Conference
I agree to the
Terms of Service
Already have an account?
Log in here