Description:I use a machine for breathing assistance with a "straw" mouthpiece. Unfortunately, the one I designed myself and currently use isn't working as well anymore. I got my face 3D scanned and I want to make a straw for the machine that's custom shaped to my face. You can see in the side view that it doesn't fit my face correctly.
I know this is a medical use case, but I will only use your model if I think it's safe and I take full responsibility for any consequences of using it.
I'm attaching all 3 scans that were taken - use whichever you think is most accurate. I'm also attaching pictures and models of the straw I use currently.
* 1/4 inch outside diameter
* 1 mm wall thickness
* 1 sets of side holes (left and right) with area around 0.3 cm^2
* 2 top holes with area around 0.3 cm^2
* part inside my mouth same as current straw model
I may ask the contest winner to make modifications after I try it on an hourly basis. I will also probably have future jobs as well.
Thanks for looking!
Wants:Accurate fit to face scan
Solid/manifold model file suitable for 3D printing
Additional Information* The current straw file is in millimeters.
* Please post an STL, IGS, or STEP file in addition to the source file.
* Please round/filet all the edges.
* I posted more versions I've tried which didn't work for me.
* The part of the straw inside my mouth should match the curve of my jaw/teeth. See "mouth inside picture" attachment for details.
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Awesome wearable design
I need a sleek and sexy wearable design for a kind of Nike fuelband that will be flexible rubber material with an NFC tag inside.