mitshubi-tritan

The aim was to create a photorealistic animation of the car where the new bumper will be highlighted. My client provided me with car designs and the new bumper. I started working on cleaning the mesh. Added materials and textures to the 3d model. The aim was to create a photorealistic animation of the car where the new bumper will be highlighted. Once the material was concluded, I began developing the animation. We went through a few iterations and Finally made one that suited the client.
render 3d-animation product-rendering product-animation blender3d car-exterior car-engineering product-concept

0 comments