3 way valve's handle

this is been drafted in AUTOCAD. it is the part of the 3 way valve. this is a handle and it is used to control the direction and flow of the fluid
  • Rahul Sharma (RS)
  • Vinay Hanuman
  • arhan
  • cad works
  • Aarhan
  • 1gurtej1
liked this model
Published 4 years ago
3way autocad drafting handle mechanical part valve