Create technical drawings based on a given client's specifications and calculations. Create technical drawings and engineered plans that are used in manufacturing, construction, production and for structure-repair for client and/or personnel. Generate computer-aided designs such as construction drawings, interior fit-out, spot and detailed drawings, working drawing and space planning that meet and enhance company projects. Create 2D and 3D drawings using the advance proactive technology throughout construction documents and visualization.
• Proficient in Autodesk Auto-CAD; SketchUp Pro; Lumion Pro.
• Manual drafting literate
• Comprehends scale and measurement
• Construction standards
• 2D /3D Working Drawing
• 2D/3D Modeling & Rendering
• System layouts
• Extensive Auto-CAD knowledge
• Highly skilled in 3D and 2D CAD
• Architectural preservation knowledge
Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities:
• Maintained project schedules by managing timelines and making proactive adjustments.
• Evaluated information provided by architects and system subcontractors.
• Generated complex details of individual system components.
• Verified that construction detail documentation conformed to quality assurance and best practice standards.
• Created, printed and modified drawings in Auto-CAD.
• Recommended minor adaptations and modifications to complete working drawing sets.
• Kept the project on schedule and within budget while serving as a team leader.
• Supervised preparation of technical drawings by architectural technicians.