Name of Staff Mwangi Dennis Gikonyo
Profession B.Sc. Civil Engineering
Year Of Birth 1986
Phone Number (hidden) MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
YEAR Professional Body Registration
2018 Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) Graduate Engineer
( Awaiting (EBK/STG/(hidden) to date Institute Of Clerks Of Work Of Kenya (ICWK) Associate Member
(AM – 156)
3) KEY QUALIFICATIONS
I have more than Nine (9) years’ experience working in building and civil sector where by I have undertaken several projects as either an Assistant Engineer, Site manager supervisor, foreman or AutoCAD Technician in various consulting and contracting firms.
I have been involved in carrying out the following responsibilities:
• Detailed design, preparation of contract documents and bill of quantities.
• Preparation of detailed design drawings,
• Ensuring that high standards of quality control are maintained on contracts.
• Monitoring new constructions, renovations and repairs of existing structures, and site development.
• Observing the construction, contract progress, procedures, workmanship, schedules, overall job safety, and amiable coordination between the contractor, the consultants and the company.
• Material testing and analysis in accordance with the Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge construction and Road Design manual part 3 (Deviations, Earthworks, Pavement, Surface dressing and Concrete works)
• Site inspection in accordance with the Civil Engineering Standard Method of Measurement CESMM and FIDIC.
YEAR SCHOOL COARSES
(hidden) Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology B.Sc. In Civil Engineering
(hidden) Kenya Institute Of Highways And Building Technology Higher National Diploma Building And Civil Engineering Option
(hidden) Murang’a College Of Technology, (Currently Murang’a University Of Technology ) Diploma In Civil Engineering