Description:Designing, detail engineering and submission of design, general arrangement, fabrication detailed drawings and 3d model
of a continuous process, fully automated controlled Pilot unit for the capacity of 50 to 75kg.hr feed stock MSW plastic
waste processing at high temperature & oxygen free with atm pressure.
1) Plant 3D modeling in solid works and General Arrangement Plan as per PID requirements; 3d plant model e-viewer (attached snap),
Basic Equipment sizing/specification, for equipment positions, pipes, valves etc.. issued by first party,(Plant plot limited to: Length:
5,800 mm x Width: 2,200 mm x Height: 2,200 mm)
2) General arrangement drawings for setting of control instruments location, Electrical Load with Control Philosophy as
per the equipment locations and motor load
3) Mechanical design for equipments and structural skid as per ISO, standards as per attached SOP & MEL
4) Analysis report which is not limited to FEA, CREEP & STRESS ANALYSIS, LIFE, simulation of each equipments
with motion studies & solution design of the equipments
5 Deflection limit of screw shaft & flight gap tolerance limit for high temperature augers as per ISO stds.
6) Modifications to be required as per the proposal from process engineer requirement to achieve final target/shape and
the economical aspects of the entire unit and prior to start detail engineering.
7) Assistance to the client for the section of economical and compatible specification of the readymade equipments and
automation Instruments which is outsourcing from Indian market which is suitable for the unit with.
8) Animation/Simulation of Plant process flow in 3d presentation video and in snap shot in power point.
9) Submission of Operational Manuel, Maintenance procedure, HAZOP & Risk assessment of the each equipment.
10) Detail engineering drawings as per MEL & SOP which is not limited to
Detailed Fabrication for each component, Equipment skid structure Details, with 3D view, part assembly, fully
assembly for the fabricate items as per ISO std.
Weld type and testing Details as per ASME, AWS, API, ANSI stds.
Materials selection and tolerance of each equipments as per ISO, AISI, ASTM, ASME, AWS, API stds.
Hardware specification as per Metric /British (Fasteners, bearings, packing etc..)
11) Assistance for the fabricator during fabrication for technical clarification and for the supplier’s query and preparation
of as- built drawings and 3d model soft copy in solid works for final project drawings.
Ask for Sample:need type sample designed sample
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max)
No Entries Submitted Yet.
No Comments Submitted Yet.
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
We are looking for concept designs for our smart lock technology. There are 2 aspects to this design. We want to design the tesla of smart locks. In terms of functionality and intelligence but most of all look, feel. Something that stands out from the crowd of pretty ugly basic designs that have already made it to the direct to consumer market. Looking to innovate but also hide inside the lock somewhere for a real key that is not visible unless of emergency. 1. We are designing a reader for granting entry into a condo or apartment building, that a user will touch their phone using nfc or blu tooth. Each reader will connect directly to the cloud via iot chip inside. There will not be big cables and wiring needed in this case. 2. We are looking to design and actual door handle and smart lock for the doors of condos and apartment buildings moving deadbolt locks. These will not be individually purchased as we are a b2b business. Please evaluate the images and the companies designs i have uploaded as a base for the product line we are building. I would like similar feeling to latch, but with a little more tesla influence. That goes foe the reader of the phone and for the lock that goes on a condo or apartment. Please disregard the middle product on the screen shot for latch. We are building the first and third. Kisi as well imagine creating that reader that looks and feels so much better, something you can see in a modern building built for the internet age.
Modern desk lamp made of carbon fiber
Space Division Inc is inspired by space travel and the materials used to make modern rockets and space ships. We want to design office furniture that embodies this inspiration and makes use of this material. We are set to launch a sit/stand desktop converter called the Booster and now we want to provide additional, complimentary products. The first is a modern, space inspired desk lamp.
Ground Hole Maker
- Farm implement - Device to be pulled behind a farm tractor, or hooked up to the 3-point arms of the tractor. - Desired speed is 3-5 MPH. - Make a 3" diameter hole, 18" deep in the ground every 6". (holes to be inline) - Will need to have available space for a fluid tank to be mounted above the implement. - Will need to be able to tow a trailer behind the unit.
Elecyr Hybrid Energy Storage System
Our products connect directly to solar panels or the grid and store energy to provide power at a later time. They can be interconnected to form a microgrid and share the power collected among multiple systems. Our current product starts at 15kW, weighs about 700lbs and can be expanded to a megawatt. We are developing a family of lower end systems starting at 2500 watts and weighing less than 100 lbs. We're looking for a consistent, modern, clean and attractive look that will bridge the range of products and be sufficiently visually striking to help with our entire company identity. We're looking for a clean functional design that's very simple. Think iPhone and Cuisinart. We also would like to minimize tooling costs and keep the cost of the packaging as low as possible. We have a mechanical design team so we're primarily looking for a conceptual design look rather than a detailed package. I've attached a couple images of our existing power stack and a possible design for the 2.5kW 100 lb unit. 605×330×445 mm (LWH). We are also looking to do a scaled up unit at 5kW that's also portable and a more fixed unit at 8kW that is more like the large system we have now. I've attached a sketch of how that one will assemble internally. Again, we're looking for someone to bring a consistent, recognizable and unique look to the product line while staying very simple and clean.
Swiss Army Knife of Nail Grooming
I'm looking for a compact hand and nail manicuring device. Must include all key elements of hand and nail care: MUST HAVE - dual-sided buffer/file, integrated cuticle remover lotion/oil storage, nail clippers, cuticle pusher tool, hand lotion storage, parts easily removable and replaceable (buffer/file), lotions/oil compartments easily refillable. NICE TO HAVE - safety scissors, cuticle trimmer, nail strengthener lotion/pen storage DIMENSIONS: at or less than (mm) 60LX55WX22H. MATERIAL: Brushed stainless, carbon fiber, wood, or other eco-friendly and sturdy materials.