This is the ACTUAL contest right here.
Looking for joint accuracy, helmet design accuracy, suit design accuracy, and color accuracy. That's how I'll evaluate.
Please note the description has been updated (see below).
I would like a sample please
What I'm not looking for is inaccuracies in anything what I'm looking for is accuracy and articulation in the figure and accuracy in the accessories. Also I need the Star Lion Beast made in 1/72 scale as a figure too. Also there will be a pic of what Shishi Ranger's Helmet looks like aswell as images on how to make the Rod, Wheel Blades, Star Sword, & Star Cutter *see this for what I'm actually gonna evaulate the contest by and for additional info*. :) Happy Priniting :).
No Entries Submitted Yet.
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
3D logo figure
We are an internet company from Serbia and the market leader in classifieds portals. We would like to 3D print our logo (we already have a 3D printer - LulzBot TAZ Mini), to be used as a gift for our clients and other marketing purposes.
We need the creative solution for a 3D model of our logo.
Here are the details:
- our logo represents a running man with an "@" instead of a head. We have the logo in 2D, and it should be converted to 3D
- we want to have some moving parts on the 3D model (hands, legs, head - we're open to suggestions based on what is possible)
- the model should be no more than 10cm in height
- we need a .stl file for printing
Make a ball that feels comfortable when held in your hand and does not roll in a straight line because it is not evenly weighted. It should roll to either the left or right when it is rolled.
Designer high product
Designing a custom smoke tray with removable parts length 13.0"width 11.0"
Depth 1.25" rounded corners I'm making a medium size tray and large one I also need unlimited corrections
17 foot Wood Drift Boat
This contest will be for the most accurate CONSTRUCTION PLANS for a WOODEN DRIFT BOAT HULL. Key features include:
5 piece hull. 5 pieces will be created separately on a table, covered in fiberglass and Kevlar, then stitched and glued together to create the shape of the hull.
1. The Bottom. (1) 3/4" Plascore (honeycomb poly material) measuring approximately 14'6" long X 60" wide. The basic shape of the bottom of this hull will be similar to a "football". However, I would like at least 4 foot STRAIGHT sections running down both sides of the hull (4 foot straight chines). This will aid in the handling of the drift boat. The 14'6" length will be lifted at both the bow and stern ends approximately 5" (rocker). Both the bow and the stern will be identical from one another, so you will only need to draw half of the boat, copy, rotate and attach to finish the plans.
2. The sides. (2) 9mm Okume plywood sides that will measure approximately 18-19 feet long and will range in height from +/-16" to 22" tall. The goal will be to create curved side panels 22" tall in the center of the boat where the oar locks will be attached for a section of at least 1 foot on either side of center. 16-18 inch middle sections for ease of entry into the boat that will gradually slope to meet, and 16" sections at the bow and stern. This should include the end angles where the sides will meet the bottom of the hull, and the bow and stern sections. Obviously all up for adjustment to get the overall shape of the hull to look correct anf for ease of construction.
3. The Bow and stern. This is the difficult part of the boat and the real reason for my contest. To create (2) conical or half-cylinder shapes from 3mm pieces of Okume Plywood that will be bent and laminated 3 times to match the side thickness. This will include the dimensions and angles for attaching that curved transom to the sides and the bottom of the Plascore panels to create an appropriate fit. 3mm Okume can be bent into about an 18" circle, so curves with a radius down to about 8" are possible depending on the grain.
I have included a photo of a similar boat hull that has already been built per my design. However, this was done entirely by trial and error and cannot be duplicated. It is also smaller than the specifications in these plans. My goal is to end up with a set of plans that would allow this hull shape to be recreated.
NOTE: The interior layout of the boat will be modeled in the future. Additional design work may be possible for the winner of this contest. For that reason, please include a centerline on both axis to use a measuring point for interior layout.
Pet Tracker or Wearable
Looking for 3D design concept of a small electronic device that will be worn on the neck of a small pet or animal (facing upwards, toward sky). Eventually the chosen design will be adapted to fit electronic components and manufactured.