Description:I’m looking for an experienced CAD designer to take the current design of my patent pending Wheelie Bin Lid Lifter and make it aesthetically better. I would also like them to develop a 3D model design/animation showing that it works and create the CAD drawings to suit So that I can take it to a manufacturer and they can make me a working prototype. Please see the attached images and video of my working prototype.
Wants:1. You can keep it similar or completely change my design WOW factor me.
2. Must be resistant to all weather eg. extreme heat, rain, wind, and snow (doesn't rust and fall apart)(want it to last at least 5 to 10 years)
3. Must be able to open 1 or 2 bin lids individually or at the same time. as per my video.
4. I would like a 3D model design/animation to see how it works.
5. I would like the CAD drawings to suit so I can submit them to a patent attorney for approval and to a manufacturer to produce a working prototype
6. The CAD drawings must be in STL format so it works on the manufactures machines / 3d printers
7. must be able to be packaged in a flat pack style but assembled easy
8. I wanted it to be free-standing but have the option to be bolted into a fixed position/location
9. built strong but in light material. prefer no tooling required to construct the device.
10. have the option to personalize the bin foot pedal with interchangeable designs as per my photos
Don't Wants:1. I don't want a fully welded product like my prototype. (must be able to be packaged easily not bulky)
2. I don't want plastic parts as they will perish in the sun.
3. I don't want to pay for injection molding to make the device.
5. I want minimal fixings / if not none to erect the device
- solid works?
#6 Lid lifter Model1 by Hamed1
#7 Wheelie Bin Lid Lifter by gopinathr1
- SolidWorks 2022 — How to adjust arm length - Unlocking Locking Fasteners
- SolidWorks 2022 — STL Files
- SolidWorks 2022 — V Arm
- SolidWorks 2022 — Pedal
- SolidWorks 2022 — Lid Holders
- SolidWorks 2022 — Lever in L Joint
- SolidWorks 2022 — L Joint
- SolidWorks 2022 — Handle
- SolidWorks 2022 — H Arm
- SolidWorks 2022 — Fulcrum Bolt Nut joining Handle and V Arm
- SolidWorks 2022 — Base Plate in L Joint
- SolidWorks 2022 — Images Showing Design Details
- SolidWorks 2022 — Wheelie Bin Lid Opener Animation
- SolidWorks 2022 — 3D PDF - Wheelie Bin Lid Lifter
- SolidWorks 2022 — Wheelie Bin Lid Lifter - v2
- SolidWorks 2022 — Wheelie Bin Lid Lifter - v1
#16 Wheelie Bin Lid Lifter Model 1.1 by Hamed1
#9 Wheelie Bin DS A1 by DexterOna11
#10 Bin opner 1 by akshaybudhabal
DiscussionShowing last 20 comments - View All
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
I am looking for a utility knife design where the blade can go from cutting, to scraping, without removing the blade from the handle. The knife should preform like a normal utility knife when cutting. Then the blade edge would have to be fully exposed, and locked into a "T" shape with the handle, allowing the knife to scrape a flat surface. The blade should be the standard, trapezoidal utility blade. The blade would have to fold or slide into the handle when not in use.
Patented invention needs a brilliant engineer!
A Lock mechanism. The off the shelf actuator has a .5 inch throw at 10lbs per pin throw. This throw is vertical and needs to be translated into a 2.5 inch pin throw horizontally. The lock mechanism would be held within a 4 inch by 4 inch wide and 6 inch high maximum protected space. It is for a now patented idea auto-lock for an entire industry of applications. I just need better engineering for the simplest (think mouse trap) type idea. Super simple, cheap, and easy to produce. The best design is for a production video for the licensing company to submit to various interested parties to buy or license out themselves.
African Food Packaging Machine (Manually operated)
I'm looking for someone who a can conceptualize, design, make 3D model and make animation of the packaging machine for an African traditional food packing method as shown in attached video. In which, for a single cycle we just have to put the leaves one on another in machine and feed the food somewhere so that it can be laid on to the leaves and then rest of the packaging process be carried out by machine itself while operated manually. The final packaging should look as close to the original hand packaging as possible. The machine should be manually operated and not electric one.
Accessory Clip for Glasses
I'm looking to create a series of fun accessories that can clip to the front of glasses or sunglasses. In this first design, the priority deliverable is the clip system to attach to the glasses. I am envisioning something like one or two S clip fasteners that would attach to either the nose bridge or each lens’ frame. The fastener would work similar to the way a money clip can be flexibly opened to insert cash and then returns to a snug resting position. See attached rough illustration for what I am envisioning. I am open to alternative fastener designs when the designer proposes a better system for connecting the accessory to the glasses. I am hoping that the fastener can work with both thicker plastic glasses, as well as thinner wire frame glasses. The accessory I would like to develop in this contest is a unicorn horn. It should be connected in the design to the fastener, so the end design is one, single piece.
Raspberry Pi Model B Case
Need a case designed for Raspberry Pi model B. Needs to be sleek and simplistic design in a couple different materials.