Description:We intend to have the following building on a 630 square meter area.
1. A duplex at the front (for me and my family) with a visitor’s room + maid’s room + kitchen + Dining + Living room on ground floor + maybe an ante room + visitor’s toilet. First floor shall have master bedroom + two other rooms + family living area.
2. Two units of three bedroom flats adjoining the duplex, one at the top and the other below.
3. We prefer the building to be of modern “box type” design
2. For the ground floor, it should be one washroom for all use and 2 bathrooms, one in the maids room and one in the guest room
3. We prefer to have for the first floor, a walk in closet and bathroom with double sink for the master bedroom and the other two bedrooms have their own bathroom too.
4. What I meant by adjoining duplexes is this... We intend to have one building accommodate my family at the front occupying the duplex I described above AND two others for two separate families. However, the ones for the other families do not necessarily have to be a duplex. It can be two units of three bedroom flats, one on top of the other. Whatever concept can fit into our plot of land so long as three families can be accommodated.
Questions and clarifications will be answered as quickly as possible to provide a very good input to designers.
Wants:The best design will have captured the above requirements and will have a photorealistic renderings showing the concepts for the interior and exterior.
- 3ds Max (3D Studio Max)
No Entries Submitted Yet.
No Comments Submitted Yet.
Similar Contests on Cad Crowd
Next Top Selling Model
The home needs to be a 2-storey family home that is 42' in width with 3 bedrooms and a triple front drive garage. The rest is left up to you for creativity. Square footage should be in the 2800 to 3100 sq. ft. Our typical buyers like very luxurious kitchens and spa like ensuites. The family will be a married couple about 45 years old with 2 children ranging from 2 years to 12 years of age.
designing learning space
i was wondering about the opportunity to provide the renderings for my project.? and how much time and prices would it be? will look at the idea of a learning space for Saudi institutions from the perspective of one of the learning theories and the application of transparency as a design theory. Through this examination the focus will be looking at the idea of learning space for Saudi institutions; from the perspective of one of the learning theories and the application of transparency as a Design theory. In looking at how these spaces are utilised, it will then be possible to and determine whether there needs to be a reimagining of the Space which is currently in use across Saudi Arabia (Hamdan, 2005). The main point for these spaces is to make sure that universities encourage teaching activities that require social interaction. The traditional teaching paradigm that is applied in Saudi universities does contrast with the learning paradigm. Learning spaces are complex, containing a multitude of variables. One of the key variables is the institution itself. Learning spaces are institutional by design and the implementation involves the institution's culture, tradition, location, and mission. These institutional factors must be taken into account in order to design learning spaces to meet the needs of learners in a continually evolving space where technology continues to develop. The universities must adapt in order to make sure they can adequately deliver courses to students which encompass a range of learning styles and scenarios. In order to enhance their learning environment universities must ensure they can maximise student’s ability to engage with their learning environment. The use of spatial design has become increasingly more important in regards to university campuses. The use of new technology, as well as a shift away from traditional forms of education means that seminar rooms and IT facilities are being continually developed so that these spaces can best assist in creating the optimum educational environment
Apartment Planned Unit Development
I have a 6 acre parcel that I am trying to layout to maximize number of apartment units. 2 access roads allowable along north side of lot. Existing buildings will be demolished. Depth of property is approximately 520'. Width 500'. Actual survey is in the attachments, but 500 x 520 will be close enough for my purposes here. Parcel RP004100000020 only. See attachments. Survey Description in attachments. 30% of the 6 acres must be "green space" for lawns or similar. There must be 2 parking spaces per unit and 20 extra for the subdivision. These extra can be anywhere in the subdivision. Maximum unit density is 16 units per acre. East and South sides must be duplex R2 designation. North, West and non bordering plats can be 4 or 8 unit. R3 designation. Maximum unit height is 2 levels, basements are allowed and I plan to utilize them to get larger square foot living space. R2 lots are 9000 sq ft minimum. Width is minimum 80' and depth is minimum 60'. They must have minimum 35' road frontage. R3 can have up to 16 units per acre, these can be .25 or .5 acre lots for 4 and 8 plex as well. This contest is for the best layout of the property that meets these requirements. More work will be coming up on design for the individual units in a later contest.
3d renderings for my house
I have a small guest house, and i would like to make 1 exterior and 2 interior renderings of it
Outdoor living space with pool
I need to overhaul my backyard. I want to add a pool and an outdoor living space that pulls us outside.