Cad Crowd’s design community is our greatest strength. We pride ourselves in having some of the most talented product designers and 3D modelers out there posting their work to our gallery, participating in design challenges, and doing great contract work for our clients.
We love to share great content from our community. If you’re a writer and would like to write a guest post, we’d be happy to post it to the Cad Crowd blog. If you’re interested in sharing your CAD design or product development tips and wisdom, there are a few guidelines to follow.
What we DON’T accept
Unfortunately, 98% of the guest post inquires we receive are spam. In other words, the guest posts have nothing to do with what our audience reads. Here’s what we DON’T accept:
- We NEVER publish that is unrelated to the engineering/CAD design industries (i.e., CAD CAD design, 3D modeling, 3D rendering, drafting, industrial design, manufacturing, patents, etc.).
- We NEVER accept content that has been previously published (or will be pushed) anywhere else online.
- We NEVER accept marketing and self-promotion content. If your content is published, you’ll receive an author credit and link to your website (note: we never link to sites with a high spam score).
- We NEVER accept sponsored posts.
Guest submission guidelines
We require that our guest content meet our standards as a leader in high-quality CAD design services. Any topic having to do with new inventions, product design and development, 3D modeling and CAD design is welcome, provided it is well-written, well-researched, and provides value to our readers. The following criteria must also be met:
- All original content: All content that appears on Cad Crowd and on the Cad Crowd blog must be original writing. Please do not submit articles that appear elsewhere or that you plan to publish elsewhere, even if just on your personal blog.
- Quality Content: We require that content on our blog be top-quality. We are not looking for SEO-driven content or product marketing submissions: we are looking for high-quality, actionable content that will provide real value to our readers and contribute to Cad Crowd’s online presence as a resource for inventors, entrepreneurs, and designers.
- Length: We have no strict requirements for article length. However, we find that valuable, informative articles tend to range from 1,500-3,000+ words.
- Images: Appropriate images are encouraged. Graphs, charts, and infographics are great.
Before submitting your article:
- Look through our blog (use the search feature) to make sure the topic you wish to write about hasn’t already been covered.
- Read some of our other blog posts to get a sense of the tone and the style that we like to maintain.
We reserve the right to edit the content of guest articles, including but not limited to adding calls to action to other Cad Crowd content or services. We may also update the article in the future to keep it current and accurate.
How to Submit a Guest Article
Along with your article, please include the following:
- Relevant header image
- A brief biography
- Links to your other published content/website/social media pages that you would like us to share.
Want to write for us? Get in touch.